• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wiki not updated for new building and recruitment times

DeletedUser2122

Not exactly a bug,but we should have our wiki team working on this soon. :)

DeletedUser486

It's a small dedicated group of mods and CMs that edit the Wiki (a bit more complicated than I originally envisioned) the more info and specifics you are willing to include in this post the better for them, and more appreciative, not to mention the quicker it is likely to see the edit.

DeletedUser2754

I have asked this on other threads but got no answer so far. I would like to know the changes in the provisions for the building levels that changed. I know I lost 23 provisions on my village buildups and I don't know where and I have found no shared regarding this subject anywhere.

DeletedUser2754

Is it already known where the 23 provisions were lost?

DeletedUser2754

Can you guys update the wiki. Or at least write here the provisions and points for the buildings that have changed in the past update.

I just found out that the rally point at level 5 has the same points as level 3. I lost 23 provisions and I don't know where. Please inform properly of changes. I'm trying to redo my village setups but I need that info. This is absurd, you do this stupid update and we can't even have a clear info on the changes.

I just raised my rally points that I used to have at 3 to level 5 to take advantage of their new features. That was supposed to give me one extra point per village. On my church villages I used to have my rally point at level 2 so that in the end my normal villages and church villages have the same points. So I had to raise the rally point there as well. To my surprise and against what is written in the wiki, the rally point at 5 no longer gives that extra point. So now everyone can easily spot my church villages because they now have one extra point while the others did not received the supposed extra point. That really fucks up all my planning and hard work to have my villages properly setup.

I have a load of stupid work because you guys can't integrate a simple downgrade option in the headquarters, having to cat myself everytime I noble a new village. Now you guys do this stupid update and can't even inform properly the players of the changes. And I have to attack myself all over again to re-cat down my villages that were already supposed to be finished regarding buildwise.

DeletedUser2754

My bad regarding the points. Sorry. The point update just lagged. It was just showing me the old points of the village despite the building was already complete.
Anyway, I still would like to know where those 23 lost provisions went. I have a feeling it's the hospital, but I would like to have the confirmation.

DeletedUser2754

And now I have 39 extra provisions that I don't know from where they appeared. Does anyone knows what happened?
The curious thing is that the villages that were full in provisions are still considered full. But when I open the provisions tab menu I see:
Total provisions provided - 24000
Population in buildings - 3106
Population in troops - 20855
Used population - 24000 (TW2 can't do math because 20855+3106=23961)

Then I have another village. Exactly the same build, exactly the same troops and I get 39 extra provisions since the last update.

DeletedUser2185

Let me clarify some things here :)

The Wiki will be updated as soon as all the Servers of TW 2 are done with the new updates. That means US, Spain, Denmark, etc.