• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

When the leader inactive...

DeletedUser

...inactive for a long time. So, there is nobody to improve tribe skills. :(
What tribe members can do in this situation?
Thanks.

DeletedUser2754

Before he leaves you should:
1. While he plays, demand for the leader not to be alone in his task and share the burden of leadership with a few other players of his trust. That way whenever he is absent, those players can keep the tribe in shape.
2. Before he stops playing, he should appoint someone else as founder. That way all rights go to that player.

After he has left what you can do:
1. Pray for him to return.
2. Send a support ticket, maybe the mods will assign someone... but I doubt it.
3. I would go with leaving the tribe and founding a new one. You don't want to stay in a leaderless tribe anyway. The tribe level is the least of your concerns.

DeletedUser3016

Hibakusha is wrong! Sorry dude :O

You can place a support ticket with us in the mod team. We can check to see that the leader is truly inactive, and put a vote up in your tribal forum to get a new person nominated (Sometimes we go for the current highest ranking active member) and just swap it over. It's a relatively easy process, and we don't want you to lose all of your hard work!

DeletedUser2754

That is actually nice to know I'm wrong. And no need to say sorry.
But I do think it happened to one of the tribes I was in and we got no for an answer from the support ticket...

DeletedUser3016

But I do think it happened to one of the tribes I was in and we got no for an answer from the support ticket...
Appreciate that buddy, however some of the rules and regulations can change from time to time. We try to do all we can. I am not sure how long ago it was, and it may have been something we didn't have access to do at the time that you made the ticket. Not only are new features coming out on the front end of the game for you guys at all times, but we are also being blessed with more and more to try and help people in certain scenario's at all time. This happens to be one of them.
I can say that if you have an issue with tribe leadership going inactive, then please, by all means, let us know. We will try and get it done properly, and fairly, and in the best interests of all involved.

DeletedUser

Our leader showed himself answering message to... all tribe members, ok.

DeletedUser3001

We did it twice in BH, Daredeviler to OneAlpha and Kendawg to me. Thats how the bunny dictatorship was founded, remember? I took power with an iron fist of democracy, remember? You came second place in the vote! :p How do you NOT remember this Hibakusha? :p

On behalf of Hibakusha I apologise to everyone in this thread, we left the old man unwatched for 5 minutes and he ran away stirring trouble! Lets get you home Hiba, yes yes im sure the communists are watching you with their satellites. Have you skipped your medicine today you little troublemaker? Once again, everyone, I apologize! Time for me and Hiba to get going! Say bye Hiba!

DeletedUser3016

We did it twice in BH, Daredeviler to OneAlpha and Kendawg to me. Thats how the bunny dictatorship was founded, remember? I took power with an iron fist of democracy, remember? You came second place in the vote! :p How do you NOT remember this Hibakusha? :p

On behalf of Hibakusha I apologise to everyone in this thread, we left the old man unwatched for 5 minutes and he ran away stirring trouble! Lets get you home Hiba, yes yes im sure the communists are watching you with their satellites. Have you skipped your medicine today you little troublemaker? Once again, everyone, I apologize! Time for me and Hiba to get going! Say bye Hiba!
Don't worry at all! I have a big stick that I can beat the correct information in to him with...

DeletedUser2754

I actually thought the previous leader had logged in to set you. I didn't know it was through a support ticket. But I have to admit that you raising to power on your own without any previous leader to set you, fits you nicely, Bunny ;)
I was talking of a useless tribe I was in in the beginning of the world. But I wasn't in any leading role, I'm not sure the ones who were tried the support ticket. But I think I remember them saying they did...

DeletedUser3001

I actually thought the previous leader had logged in to set you. I didn't know it was through a support ticket. But I have to admit that you raising to power on your own without any previous leader to set you, fits you nicely, Bunny ;)
I was talking of a useless tribe I was in in the beginning of the world. But I wasn't in any leading role, I'm not sure the ones who were tried the support ticket. But I think I remember them saying they did...

Ah you mean TRK? Yeah I remember that. I think the trouble there was that the leader kept coming back so he never went red. In order for support to change the founder the leader needs to stay red. But hey it all worked out for the best! You and your rebellious crew made Kings :p

DeletedUser2754

The only thing sad about that, was that the leader (if one can call him that) was too far away from me at the time and I couldn't noble him :(
It's one of the players I feel sad for not having on my conquest list...