• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Well there's a problem!

DeletedUser894

So.. as i have said in the past i have a very good pc, but now when i go to play my best game *Tribal wars 2* I start lagging really bad i have restarted my pc refreshed the browser there's no virus's on my pc! Can someone please fix this i'm just lagging all over the place i have messed around with the settings a bit to see if this will stop but it just wont! Anyone know a fix or is the settings have a very bad optimized video settings..? Well i don't know i just never used to lag

DeletedUser

Had the same type of problem. I the past while playing TW1 I always used Opera as the browser of choice bc it allowed for arranging tight trains & other advantages over IE & Firefox. My preference is for IE bc I trust the security measures Microsoft has in their programming. Fast forward a couple of years and I am back trying TW2 with a newer computer running Windows 7, not XP as before and an internet enabled version of Norton Antivirus.

My computer had been working fine before I started the game. The first couple of days I played with the different browsers to see if any of them worked better than another, IE, Firefox & Opera. I found that they all worked about the same on my machine but anticipated that I would need to use Opera for the same reasons as TW1. A couple of days into the game I noticed my cooling fan is racing continuously, even when the machine is idle with no programs running on the desktop,which was never an issue before and ALL my programs are severely lagging. Everything from opening & closing programs to shutting down the machine are running 30 seconds to a minute or more behind the command clicks. I checked the task manager performance monitor to find my processor working at 80+% and my RAM at 70+%. Normally my processor is less than 40% and RAM less than 50%. I started watching the processes and found that my Norton antivirus is running constantly, eating up my processor space. I've had the Norton since the computer was new 2 years ago and never had this problem so I don't think that is it. I worked backwards uninstalling the most recently installed programs & restarting the machine to test after each uninstall. There were only 2 new programs I had installed in the last several months, Google Earth & Opera. Once I uninstalled the Opera and restarted, the problem was cured. I'm not a computer pro, but it acted like the Norton was constantly attacking the Opera. I am now using Firefox and my CPU is running around 30% and RAM running at about 50% with the game running. Lag no more! Hooray!

DeletedUser108

Thanks for your post. Please also try clearing your cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, install the latest version of Chrome and try that. TW2 is optimized for that browser. Please report back on the status of your issue!

DeletedUser894

CrimsonBlue;n8065 said:
Thanks for your post. Please also try clearing your cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, install the latest version of Chrome and try that. TW2 is optimized for that browser. Please report back on the status of your issue!
Yep tried other browsers it's just lagging i looked up tutorials .. nothing absolute nothing, this game is sadly ruined for me ): i can run titan fall on near max settings, but this magical game just lags for me :/ my chrome is all updated, i have no extensions ... just lag

DeletedUser108

Thanks for your reply. I am having a tough time replicating this issue. Can you please try checking your internet connection and restart your modem to see if that makes a difference.

DeletedUser894

CrimsonBlue;n8269 said:
Thanks for your reply. I am having a tough time replicating this issue. Can you please try checking your internet connection and restart your modem to see if that makes a difference.
Hi buddy, so i found out my lag problems! It was my friend dosing me, dearly sorry regards regenslayer.