• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Well Gee....

DeletedUser

Geez, I stop posting on the forums as much for a few days, and now there are only a few posts a day. What the hell happened here? I did however, notice that the activity on the forum slowly starting decreasing over the last little bit. Perhaps it is time to start another forum game? Things were pretty active during Good VS Evil. But I personally feel that game got a little more intense than it should have. Probably don't suggest adding that one again lol.

DeletedUser486

tumblr_m38ytpssxl1qf4v2u.gif

DeletedUser

How in the hell do you randomly pop online when someone replies to a thread you've posted in? Your offline, than online, a few minutes after I post lol. Yea, I don't know, freaking tired right now, was just doing a little bit of forum activity mega boosting before bed. Hopefully more people will be here. We all already knew you were a fan of me. :p

DeletedUser486

I'm always online O.O

My online status is set to invisible so you can't tell when I'm out of my account >.>

DeletedUser

Rapth;n13078 said:
Maybe one day I will be someone worthy to be spoken to.

meh, what would you want? there are like 4K players on my world....back in my days 4K players were like 2-4 aliances(on localized server, not international). count in only a small fraction of any player base reads the forum...

DeletedUser

There may only be 4k players on your world, but on my world there are over 47k. Now this entire player base is probably around 50k, with only probably six thousand playing, and only 4k playing actively. With probably only 300 checking the forums. Most games don't have active forums, their to busy playing the game, and only post on forums for bugs, and questions. We aim to change that lol.

DeletedUser

Tw1 forums were awesome and always quite a fun read. pnp ect was always engaging. I hope these forums pick up too

DeletedUser

I don't know. You would think server one would have all sorts of PnP going on. But there aren't. Probably to many alliances going on right now for any wars to break out.