• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We need a werewolves forum game

DeletedUser300

I jsut suggested this in En11 forums sow e can actually get people a lil bit together and rant a little bit like we all like to do sometimes so I'm gonna but here a signup list, jsut copy and add your name, when we hit 20, if we do'nt hit 25 after 1 day then we start if we hit 25 we will wait another day. simple as that, then we can choose somebody to host it (not me!).

Yargh time to hunt some civill... I mean *cough* wolves *cough*

1. Bengast
add more numbers if we reach the end.

and also spread this a bit around ont he forum not everyone takes a peek here sadly :'P

DeletedUser486

You will have to run me through the rules, but I'm game

DeletedUser300

Ya never played the roleplay game werewolves? **** yato! :'P

OKay quick rundown of it: Werewolves of millers hollow is a roleplay game played by people as a social game together in RL however during past years forum versions have being developed. There are werewolves (bad guys) and villagers (good guys) and thne you got the exception of the couple (will be explained a bit later).
The goal?
werewolves: eat all villagers so they are the only remaining.
Villagers: find and kill all the werewolves.
The couple: Be the only 2 survivors.

Phases:
Day: This is when you are allowed to talk and discuss who you want to lynch (vote to kill/execute, the wya villagers will trya nd find the werewolves apart of their special abilities). This can go broad as argumenting who youw ant to vote on defending yourself or jsut being silent and hope no one notices.
Night: During night people with special powers and the werewolves make their action. villagers ar enot allwoed to do anythign only if they have a special power.

Roles:
Villager: Is jsut a normal inhabitant of the village and tries to defeat the werewolves by lynch.
The witch: Has 2 potions (1 to kill and 1 to save) she gets the option to use them each night
cupido: on first night he appoitns 2 players who becoems a couple, the couple's goal is then to win the game alone.
and so there are more roles.

But yato normally the game leader (person who cotnrols everythign etc.) will post the rules and roles etc and their explainations and also you can direct questions better at that person then me, I never lead a game but played a few of them.

You can also google a bit about it (rules, roles etc. and you might know it udner different names.

DeletedUser300

Its maffia if you know that game lol.

1. Bengast
2.cuddles assistant
3. Yatogami

He said he wanted in so there ya go Yato :'P