• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village Names

DeletedUser3505

Rhetorical question: Are these village names offensive?
Every single one of them, including "Sister Sledge"?

0e62991a45.png

DeletedUser

Bottoms up is in reference to drinking alcohol. Most of the others are just mildly suggestive. Sister Sledge if it's not the player who started that vill name, then it's likely someone taking a troll shot at her. Best thing to do is ignore it and just not have any contact with whoever. Those names are relatively mild though compared to some i've seen before lol.

DeletedUser3390

If you find village names offensive please contact support so they will look at it and judge if they are offensive or not.
The forum is not a place to public accusations.

DeletedUser3505

I don't find them offensive, I'm asking if others do

DeletedUser3505

Not to mention the fact that you're breaking the law

They were my village names and i admit a joke but all of them had an innocent meaning
Little Miss Naughty is a kids Book (http://mrmen.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Miss_Naughty)
Wet 'n' Wild a water park in florida (2013 memories)
Bottoms up yes a drinking reference
Hanky Panky a song by Madonna (a personal favourite)
Booty Call a Jamie Foxx film (love him)
Moist is how i like my chocolate fudge cake
Feeling Frisky well i have always thought that frisky meant playful and energetic
Sister Sledge a 70's pop group

But i accept the decision by support. There has presumably been a complaint so i would not wish to offend anyone

Moot - when you told me that you were sharpening your lance and would be sending your spies to find my "backdoor" so that you could ram me and impale me with your lance - that offended me too. So lets call it "even" shall we?

As i just said, i accept the decision I have altered my village names and i am sorry for the offence caused

DeletedUser3505

I find it weird that they're suddenly getting changed now, after probably having been reported since the world opened. Did the ingame support staff change? Or just someone having a bad day?

DeletedUser4208

I doubt she had that many villages when the world oppened...

DeletedUser3505

And seriously, who do I have to contact to get MY picture that moot is using without permission removed from his forum account?

DeletedUser4386

Not to mention the fact that you're breaking the law
Well if you image is not copyright he is technically not breaking the law depending on what country he is in, but it's still quite a rude thing to do.

DeletedUser4386

All images are copyrighted, are they not?
Not always, it is like taking picture of someone in public. However if you have copright your own image then they need actor release to use it (in my country)

DeletedUser

No not all images are automatic copyright depending on your country and it's laws regarding such. And yes you should be filing a support ticket on it and let them know that someone is using your pic for their forum image.

DeletedUser4163

Moot - when you told me that you were sharpening your lance and would be sending your spies to find my "backdoor" so that you could ram me and impale me with your lance - that offended me too. So lets call it "even" shall we?

That's how medieval weapons work

That's how medieval weapons work

If you want to call your weapon 'medieval' that is obviously up to you. I suppose you would know if its outdated and not up to modern requirements. Players have told me this in the past but i thought they were being mean and chose to ignore it. I try not to listen to spiteful gossip.
I am pretty sure there are places you can go to get help. Its not something to brag about #FeelingSadForYou:(