• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Victorious Troops in a conquered village

DeletedUser

After conquering a village, the troops left behind in that village from the first village are only support troops and cannot be accessed as troops of the new conquered village. Is this a glitch? Is there a button/switch to click to incorporate the conquering troops in the new village? If not, that means I have to start from zero with the new village, before I can farm barbarian villages. That is very inconvenient and I don't think other members have this same issue.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

When you conquer a village, it starts with 0 units in it, but the conquering attack troops stays there to protect the village. Picture this: if you attack and conquer a village from an offensive one, you wouldn't like those troops to be 'transferred' to the new one if it's going to be a defensive village. Also, it would mean you lost the troops from your original village, which would be equally inconvenient. This is the same for all players

DeletedUser

OK. Thanks. I guess someone gave me the wrong information. They said I would be able to use the conquering troops to farm barbarian villages. What you said is logical and what I thought would happen.