• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

updating system or crashes

DeletedUser

wow with all the crown someone can spend why is the server so glitched, been like few hrs nothing is getting updated and server keep crashing
very disappointed. Might go back to tribalwars1 cost very much less and more stable

DeletedUser1513

yh my points is still at 1700, should be at 2100....

DeletedUser486

The 1.8 update left a lot of data to be saved by the server which meant we have all bee exp.eriencing lagging most notably at the time the update took effect and at the time of day the server saves data. Hopefully this will smooth out, and as I understand, the devs have been working very hard to correct the more serious issues.
If there is anything technical that requires attention please use the support ticket system so that the in game staff can see what can be done to help you.

starkiller666;n21526 said:
yh my points is still at 1700, should be at 2100....
How long has it been like that? Refreshing the browser doesn't help?

DeletedUser

So does the save data event happen around 7:30 - 8:30 GMT+1 time? The last several days I've noticed that it gets really bad and I cannot do much of anything, including farming.

DeletedUser486

It is in progress around that time, yes, I experienced the last one was bad, hoping that it smooths out for the next one. I'd been aware that the server slowed down then for a long time,but usually a refresh would seem to straighten things out for me and it was just since the 1.8 update that the lag was worse to the point I just went to watch a movie and came back later when the server was running properly again.

I believe staff will be looking into the event to see if there is any issues with the save data event and game playability. Please post a report if you experience serious lag issues so that we can keep updated on it.

DeletedUser

it takes several hours to update and it crashes every now and then, it will be fun crashing when your under attacked and nothing you can do lol
when i seen it was very unstable i stopped buying crowns,

DeletedUser

9 hrs after still at the same pts i had lol.. but on map my pts grows
something very wrong on tw2.. can any mod on here try to have this fixed???

DeletedUser1513

Yatogami;n21528 said:
The 1.8 update left a lot of data to be saved by the server which meant we have all bee exp.eriencing lagging most notably at the time the update took effect and at the time of day the server saves data. Hopefully this will smooth out, and as I understand, the devs have been working very hard to correct the more serious issues.
If there is anything technical that requires attention please use the support ticket system so that the in game staff can see what can be done to help you.

How long has it been like that? Refreshing the browser doesn't help?

For like 7 hours yesterday.
today i got like 400 points and not been updated whole day....
anyway no pressure, working as a system science at a large communication company i understand how hard it is to program new games especially when you dont have unlimited with funds and staff personal....

DeletedUser

there is no excuses with the money they are hauling from us, we can expect to have better quality, already added 45$ and i never paid this much on tw1 and it was more stable
this here is pay to win at its best and crap service

DeletedUser486

starkiller666;n21618 said:
For like 7 hours yesterday.
today i got like 400 points and not been updated whole day....
anyway no pressure, working as a system science at a large communication company i understand how hard it is to program new games especially when you dont have unlimited with funds and staff personal....

Thank you for your understanding, I believe there may have been a bug report posted on the forum about this, but sending a ticket through the support system with any information about the rankings being broken on the newer worlds would certainly help the in game moderators bring this to the attention of the developers working on correcting the ongoing issues the ranking and points system seem to be having.

luc6;n21622 said:
there is no excuses with the money they are hauling from us, we can expect to have better quality, already added 45$ and i never paid this much on tw1 and it was more stable
this here is pay to win at its best and crap service
I'm sorry you feel that way, all levels of the Innogames staff, are working very hard to provide a pleasant experience and enjoyable game. While the points not updating won't be a pretty sight, I believe the system will still account for the points fully, so morale will still be taken into account based on real time player size, and I would urge you to be aware of that so as not to lose troops in an unexpected manner. When Bastille was experiencing this, I was sending single unit fake attacks at targets to get a report which told me the strength my troops are fighting at. If you haven't already, please send a bug report through the ticket system so that the in game staff can get this issue the proper attention.

DeletedUser

it crashes so often we will lose our army cause it crashes a lot.. i cannot log in now... if that happens do you guys give all our army back????? or its too bad

DeletedUser1513

luc6;n21654 said:
it crashes so often we will lose our army cause it crashes a lot.. i cannot log in now... if that happens do you guys give all our army back????? or its too bad

lol now your just being negative xD.

I got a question: what type of engine do inno run on these games?

DeletedUser

star so you want to spend 50$ and be cleared cause server crashes and become a farm and wasted all that money for nothing?? cause it is unstable?

DeletedUser1513

well no, not really no, kinda funny question when the answer is pretty obvius....

and well i only crash for 3-4 minutes one time per day at random times.... so yh it could be worse.

other games, guild wars 2 you have after 2 years peoples crashing in 20v20 GvG, in eve you had 20 titans blowed up few weeks ago because of player crash...... one titan cost like 4000 dollars... so yh big thing..

sure being a customer of tribal wars 2 i would like to see some more action like announcements on how they will try to fix our issues...

DeletedUser

starkiller666, yes that is exactly how i feel too, but no one knows and it seems not to be in there priority
if it would be free to play i would not complain, but paying for a service, i am sure they can fix that ASAP

DeletedUser

its getting beyond a joke now! im getting about 20 seconds of game play before the server crashes now.. the game is very close to unplayable!

DeletedUser486

Is this at all times of day, or a certain time of day. I usually don't have too much issue playing except at the time of day the server saves data, which is about an hour long period and the load times were exacerbated slightly following 1.8.

If you are having serious troubles with game play constantly and consistently it might not be the server alone, though I don't have the expertise to theorise accurately what might be wrong. Try filing a support ticket for one of the senior in game staff to look at and help you.

DeletedUser

it seems to happen more when you play with the map zoomed out.. ive found if you stick to the first or second zoom settings it is almost 100% stable,but once you go past that the map is extremely jittery and will often freeze altogether. the time of day dosn't seem to be a factor nor does the machine i use (as i have access to several).

DeletedUser430

Can you please provide more information like what browser are you using? I myself have a Mac that I use to use Firefox however on my Mac Firefox does not work well with Tribal Wars 2 and I notice login issues/crashes (internal error). Switching to Chrome I have not had any of these issues. These are my top browser to use:

1. Chrome
2. Firefox
3. Opera Turbo

Regards,
Coolnite7