• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unresponsive

DeletedUser2498

So far this bug has only occurred on the browser and not on android.

As far as i can tell it is mainly caused by not inputting any data/stimulus into TW for a length of time. But can occur randomly for no discernible reason. New report, forum message and private message indicators all perform as expected (eg green numbers update). Timers and attacks in transit update normally (I think), and hovering over villages still produces a short summary, as well as being able to produce the short menu of actions on a village (i think). But attempting to change village, open up; barracks, report screen, message screen, send resources/attack screens etc... Do nothing. It can be solved quite easily by a refresh or two but is none-the less very annoying.
If a screen was left open before the bug occurs, eg; report screen or player profile, these screens cannot be closed or interacted with.

I am unsure of whether map movement can be achieved and will have to test this out next time the bug occurs. It has only started happening fairly recently but has happened quite a lot of times over the short period.

Mebill

Thanks for reporting this issue. Which browser are you using? The game generally works the best on Chrome.