• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unplayable

DeletedUser2080

I've been getting connection problems all day. I refresh the page and then it just comes up saying connection problems again. Anyone have a solution for this?

DeletedUser1973

I have the same problem. This must be solved fast or better to close TW2.

DeletedUser

I thought that the developers would stick with 10 worlds until they sorted out the bugs, but it looks like they are greedier than I gave them credit for :/

DeletedUser486

I thought that the developers would stick with 10 worlds until they sorted out the bugs, but it looks like they are greedier than I gave them credit for :/
The invite a friend feature is one of the more requested features but could not be implemented and tested on older worlds. The alternative would be to wait for a full release of the game before allowing players to invite their friends to play and then fix any issues that arise afterwards.

DeletedUser2183

Yeah, seems like the server is down, I can't log in (on any platform) either.

DeletedUser

I hope it's the same thing for everyone, not to be a narcissist or anything - it would infuriate me if my enemies were still growing and able to do stuff right now.

DeletedUser2183

Well I just nobled a villa like 2 min befoe this thing happened XD

DeletedUser

If the server's down, surely the loyalty will go up still regardless so in a way it has kind of worked out for ya.

DeletedUser1323

Support just responded to me stating that all worlds are down and they are working on it.

DeletedUser2183

Maybe they want to open new worlds... (sorry, that ain't even funny anymore)

DeletedUser2183

We could talk about top tribes, now that we are all here... lol

DeletedUser

You are all such whiners... The server was unplayable for 2 hours or so yesterday but none of you even reported a bug... what is that about???

Now that it is running great None of you even think to congratulate the Developers...

WELL... TO ALL DEVELOPERS... here is a great congratulations for solving yesterdays problems so soon... I thank you from the bottom of my heart

DeletedUser2183

Why should we thank them when the problem shouldn't even be there, and report it, they probably knew about it themselves.