• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Units Queue in production overview

DeletedUser

if the screen resolution is low units queue is not being shown in the production overview.

in laptop i am not able to see the units queue but seeing the units queue in PC.

So please rectify this issue as soon as possible

DeletedUser486

I'm sorry you are having trouble viewing your units queue, as you said it seems to be an issue with your laptop resolution and so there isn't anything we can physically do on our end.

I'm truly sorry I can't be more help.

DeletedUser

i am a software developer i studied the code there is an extra class added to the units queue which is hiding the units queue when browser length is less instead of adjusting it to the size.

removing the ng-hide from the class will show the units queue. i can write a script to try and alter the class dynamically on forum load but the scripts are banned on tribalwar2 so requesting you to take this upto the devs.

As it is becoming very hard job for me as i need to move to each village to see if the units queue is finished its hard and time taking job as the villages keep increasing.