• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[TWX-13965]Double Walking speed ( Tribe skill ) bug

DeletedUser2491

So, today my tribe set a point into that nice skill and i sadly noticed 2 bugs instantly. Maybe there's more around.

1- You cannot see the real travel time of supporting troops to a barbarian village, as in the attack tab there's only the reduced one, but the skill only works when attacking. So what happens is that when you send the troops the real time still applies, so you have to calculate it before or send fake supports to see it which is annoying as hell. But luckily is not as problematic as the next one.

2- I noticed this randomly. If you select the village information tab of a barbarian village you see the travel times discounted as it should, BUT if you then select a player village and go in the village information tab to see the travel times YOU STILL SEE THEM DISCOUNTED. That happens if you don't close the barbarian village information tab before and can be cause of major pain for anyone not aware of it. Please fix this.

Both of those bugs happen to me while using the latest version of Chrome.

DeletedUser

Any update on this bug? Has this been fixed or not yet?