• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Two accounts under my name

DeletedUser

I made an accounting on my normal browser (mozilla) but couldn't log into it on chrome or my phone (android), saying this name didn't exist.
Then I tried making a new account under the same name, and it worked. Now there are two different ss4mario's.
What gives? I'd like just one account.

DeletedUser486

A common issue players have when loading the app for the first time is that the app usually relegates to the us server, whereas this is English/International. Please ensure that your app has selected the correct market and try logging in again. Let us know if this isn't the solution to your particular case.

DeletedUser1949

i had that problem too with my tablet so i just built on both and then someone found out and got me banned till i lost all my cities on the one but i still can't figure out how to get onto my one on my tablet but i can't use the city anyways

DeletedUser486

matthew bryer2;n29528 said:
i had that problem too with my tablet so i just built on both and then someone found out and got me banned till i lost all my cities on the one but i still can't figure out how to get onto my one on my tablet but i can't use the city anyways
If you logged into your tablet via fb, then you would have had a guest email created until you verified your actual email, creating a second account on the same server/world as a result of not managing to sort that out and then playing both would indeed have been an offense, whether the intent is there or not we must uphold the rules should your account be flagged for investigation.
Had you not played one of them forward, and we investigated and saw this had indeed been the issue, we would simply ban the inactive account to ensure that you do only play one.

If anyone has this issue, contacting support will allow us to help you log in to your original account and fix any issues you are having with email verification.