• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

tw2 wiki

Hello, I was Rush Sykes, former commanding general of the dead on arrival (doa) tribe.

Sinsasa título.png

I remember that the leader was a woman, there were several good players.

Do you want to play with me one last time ? but in a better organized tribe with more potential ?

Att , Alex Hann

Hello! It's basically now merged with the support page, since some information within it was outdated.
please make sure this gets to your higher ups:

u guys are wasting money running worlds on dead servers. close all the servers n leave this one open. the international server.

it will revive the game, granting everyone actual good worlds, with a decent amount of people and loads of competitivity
the game needs this rn. please. the community begs

Hello!

We appreciate your suggestions. If you click on the details of each category, there is some useful information to see: https://support.innogames.com/kb/TribalWars2/en_DK

We have reported to our development team that the wiki merged with the support page is a downgrade according to the community.

Thank you for your reports.
innogames website has changed and i see some new faces in the staff board. are there any new plans? or is tw2 still in the dust.