• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tw2 Confession Thread

DeletedUser3001

This thread will be about confessing your TW2 sins. Okay since this is a heavy subject I will start first... Okay here it goes!

I rarely tag whenever I have incomings! *crowd gasps*

Sometimes... just sometimes... I cant be bothered building a church in inactive provinces so I clear them with no faith *crowd gasps again*

i build 10axe in my defensive villages and 10spearman in my offensive villages to confuse enemy about defensive and offensive villages.
super paranoia , like anyone really writes down which one of my villages are offensive.

i kill my D by attacking myself. :D

most of my villages has no tavern countermeasure on because i'm lazy. thats why.

in tw1 i am known as a very nice player in defense and a totally useless player in offense. they usually abused me by dumping sits(coop) on me in the front lines. but here no one attacks me. so both of my offensive bash point and defensive bash point embarrass me.

funny fact : in tw1 i once tried to lead a tribe and we end up being RLP.

DeletedUser

I sometimes eat Bacon while playing TW2 and sending nukes with greasy fingers, im soo sorry :(
"wonder if there is more bacon in the fridge"

DeletedUser3015

I hate farming so never farm.
I am so paranoid about losing a village I have ended up with 95% Defensive villages

DeletedUser3393

I hate defending so don't build enough defensive troops and hate sim city so never get round to finish building villages usually forget and end up building troops instead.

DeletedUser3448

I rarely tag whenever I have incomings
I never tag my incomings. The amount of fakes BH send with their real attacks means i'd need to quit my job, become a hermit and do nothing but tag tag tag all day for eternity if I did..

I sometimes use nobles as fakes :eek:
That's actually a really useful tactic when you don't mind using lots of res. I've done this myself before

I sometimes eat Bacon while playing TW2 and sending nukes with greasy fingers, im soo sorry :(
"wonder if there is more bacon in the fridge"
this ... would do my head in! eating and playing games is a sin of life, not just TW2!! lol

I hate farming so never farm.
Same here, except when i desperately want more noble slots or need some extra res for that village

So yeah, most of my sins are same as some of you guys! Mostly tagging and farming for me. Oh and I rarely remember to do my res deposit for the free troops as well!

DeletedUser2635

At least I don't quit every second or third month :D
Nope, but like 10-20 times in between. :p

I have had over 500 villages in all my playing days in TW2 (altogether, never managed to commit myself to TW2 for a longer period of time) and I think 2 or 3 of those were defensive (when I first started I wanted to feel safe so I went 20 off to 1 def). :p

When I tag attacks I do it like: "Oh this one takes to long, its fake..." without even checking the distance. XD

Even when I tag a noble, I do not support the village... deal with it after it has been nobled, can't bother to request support.

In all my playing days on TW2, I have nobled more tribe mates than enemies...

DeletedUser2084

i build 10axe in my defensive villages and 10spearman in my offensive villages to confuse enemy about defensive and offensive villages.
super paranoia , like anyone really writes down which one of my villages are offensive.

i kill my D by attacking myself. :D

most of my villages has no tavern countermeasure on because i'm lazy. thats why.

Hahahah yesssss!! All of them are so true.

I confess, I try really hard at this game :(

DeletedUser3016

I often end up taking on more responsibility than I can handle, meaning that I grow through internalling people rather than fighting... Because I realized this a lot recently, I have changed my wayway, and adapted myself back to how itit should be played ;)

DeletedUser

If I have more that about 100 incomings I just send def troops to the villages that I want to keep, move my off out, then forget about it.

i joined a premade called marvel. and they said you have to choose a female character name. i went to wikipedia and found a list of female marvel characters and chose Hawk Eye.
1year after choosing the name the avengers came out and i realized the character is a male :p

i never tried wikipedia for anything ever again.

DeletedUser

I nobled every barb in my main prov because I was pissed off at a team mate! Then renamed the prov. T.T

DeletedUser3001

Oooh man there are so many sinners in this thread! We are worse than lawyers for heavens sake, proper devil spawns. Speaking of evil... Do you have a moment to listen about our dark lord and saviour Cthuhlu?