• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

tripwires

DeletedUser

Do the tripwires u send have any association to how many troops died where ur tripwire is. Example; ii a send 3 spear tripwires and one dies. Does that me that the village im supporting lost 33% troops. If 2 die he lost 66%. Or is there no determining how bad based on tripwire loss. The only meaning is he was attacked. Also, how many do u send to each village, 1, 3, 5? I've always sent 3 or 5 but of trying to find connections to attacks. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I think the amount of losses a supporting army takes is proportional to the number of losses the entire defending army takes.

DeletedUser

I dont think it makes a lot of difference, i had a single troop supporting a village, the village lost all his troops yet my single one survived.

DeletedUser

If you are going to use a trip wire, make it 20 units of spear and sword. For every 5 killed it it is roughly 25% of the troops in the village. In TW I would of recommended just 4 units but TW 2 mechanics are more complex and a greater number of units seems better. Either way, whatever you use as a tripwire, the % of units killed will match the total number of that troop type killed.