• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination

DeletedUser3726

Answering questions would be nice, else this rule can be modified to wish and players can get ban when they thought they were not breaking any rules.

DeletedUser1594

I think making the change to rule was a positive thing, but it did come off a bit rushed and unprepared. At this point it's been over a month, I think if formal examples were described and what is the penalties for ignoring the rule were explained this thread could be closed.

DeletedUser430

Answering questions would be nice, else this rule can be modified to wish and players can get ban when they thought they were not breaking any rules.
I don't recall anything in the post saying about a players being banned (guess that's selective reading). Personally I didn't think the rule was confusing at all as I received many thank you's for the change.

On a second note as players have even contacted me with alternative ideas which I'm open to for example letting the world go on and closing it as newer worlds open, which I do like that idea :)

DeletedUser2847

If You take a look at the top of this thread and start roll down i belive You Will find some questiens about this rule. And its still not answerd in a good way. Im not suprised You dont have problem understand it as You introduced it.

DeletedUser3505

100% incorrect, what you failed to say in this statement is that we did not want to adjust or change the rule however many players have complained on same tribes doing this to win worlds. So after many request we had to adjust (again what players wanted) endgame so that this strategy is not used.
But your reply had nothing to do with my statement though, you replied to something that i didn't write

DeletedUser3726

I don't recall anything in the post saying about a players being banned (guess that's selective reading). Personally I didn't think the rule was confusing at all as I received many thank you's for the change.

On a second note as players have even contacted me with alternative ideas which I'm open to for example letting the world go on and closing it as newer worlds open, which I do like that idea :)
Yet you did not answer to many questions ! What is considered merging ? Is it only when 70% is reach that it is forbidden ?