• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Topics of Conversation: Jhin

• Thread starter DeletedUser1431
  • Start date

So who's going to be Jhin this time around?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1431

I know we've all been thinking about it. Who could they be this world around? Surely they wouldn't miss a dom world. Where will they be popping up?! When will the mouthing off begin!?

DeletedUser4746

Pardon my ignorance, but what does Jhin stand for?
Thank you in advance!

We should have "none of the above" option because ,as a Jhintologist myself, i think non of them is Jhin ... my money would be on Boom or Bust if he hadn't the zealot thing going on ...

DeletedUser1431

We should have "none of the above" option because ,as a Jhintologist myself, i think non of them is Jhin ... my money would be on Boom or Bust if he hadn't the zealot thing going on ...

Yeah I mean I think it's common knowledge that boom or bust could not possibly be jhin, but surely someone in that list could be! Or, write in alternative options!

jhin don't play tw2 anymore :)

1578793676370.png

i wanted play with him , but he don't ..

elonfuzzk is a name i'd use tbh but please stop comparing me to c-tier players, like legit please stop. it honestly hurts to get @d on discord about topics like these and sent ingame msgs about myself being compared to players who can't even perform 1% of what i've done kekw

Mate, you've been cheating for so long you don't even remember how to play xD
Come play me legit in this world, or prove you've been off your game for years now.
I'm waiting...

mate the amount of people talking shit like you have been too many and none of them ever managed to outperforme. i'm talking 12 years straight. but no im done with tw, no time anymore. not like i need to play because no one will top my records anyway /shrug

are you talking about farming? or game skill in general? if the second, it would be interesting to see in the case

everything. you can't just nitpick one thing, it's the whole package when it comes to players. the OG good players can't farm or play actively because they, like me, realised the game is crap and don't want to play anymore unless they get forced to, whereas any people, like prayerko, who only look at tw2 will just burn out the moment they get attacked and can't put the whole thing together.

speaking of...
Mate, you've been cheating for so long you don't even remember how to play xD
Come play me legit in this world, or prove you've been off your game for years now.
I'm waiting...
^- prayerk0, just send him a few incs and actually let him frontline he will quit within 24 hours i will bet paypal money

DeletedUser5033

¿ Play prayerko in this world ? or is it my bad translation

DeletedUser5033

Well, he doesn't know how to play, it's all money and ego
Thanks kei

No initial sprint, only in the center and I greeted him with a thousand axes ,never show your adversary, your true potential :cool:
Now I know how he plays, but he doesn't know how I play:rolleyes:

Last edited by a staff member: