• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 12 Tribes

DeletedUser2122

Let's get this going huh? :D

7F76kg5.png

Yato was here because Cuddles is lazy

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

horrible start. that top 3 tribe is mass recruiting and they recruited the moderators to get cheat
:D :D :D :D
jokes on me <3

DeletedUser2570

WHO are those big fish guys? they look awesome with me in it XD

DeletedUser

It's difficult to know who's going to be decent and who's going to flop at this stage.

DeletedUser

Because the mapping tool hasn't updated to include TAP, and can't find LOY for some reason, I've decided to stick with the top 5 tribes.
map_www_en13_ea65ce337903d5e42c22a6f4dbe00e1c_14393750819040.png

RPM: Riddled with grammatical errors and even lying about not being an MRT, these guys are the ones who are warming up the #1 seat. Coming in at 139 members, they have the second lowest PPM of the top 5 tribes and have an offensive bash of just over 600. With all things considered, I do not see these guys lasting. The only way they can possibly turn into a tribe worthy of song and dance is if they are excruciatingly strict on inactivity, and considering the grammatical errors found on their profile I wager the leader isn't bright enough to pull off such a feat.

War: Holding the #2 spot, they have the highest PPM amongst the top 5 and have a modest 55 members. Being in the direct centre of the core, they could be in a good or bad position depending on how the world forms in the near future. They have a few isolated members, but other than that most of their members have a decent amount of room to breathe, farm and eventually noble in.

IMP: The only tribe I have any knowledge about prior to today, IMP are the core tribe of Kronborg. With their PPM being 3rd in the top 5 with 54 members, they could certainly be doing better. With a very spread formation, they could become a force to be reckoned with if their members are able to do no less than dominate their provinces, as support would be quite low during conflict. One must also consider that they're the top tribe on another world, so will all of them be able to handle two worlds?

B1G: Hailing from en7, their 42 members combined put their PPM in the 2nd spot. Situated in the SW corner of the core, they have an excellent opportunity to support each other in times of war, but are also at risk of losing some members if they find they can't handle 2 worlds. One of their members is also quite vocal in the forums, constantly shouting "B1G" as a war cry. Whether this is intimidating, provoking or is being ignored by the other tribes is yet to be known.

RoM: 49 members, the worst PPM of the top 5 and a poor spread are all this tribe has going for it, it's like they're trying to be RPM but are too lazy to put in any effort to become an MRT. These are early days though, so anything could happen At least their bash is low.

DeletedUser

Nice breakdown daredeviler

Here's my view of how the world is:

RPM are mass recruiting and will fall within the next 2-3 months due to lack of co-ordination and members failing to support eachother, by recruiting so many members they've painted a huge target on their back, as everybody wants to be number one, I expect they'll be at war with the top 5 within the next month or so, it took them 8 hours to offer Big Fish an NAP or Alliance, which we respectfully refused.

WAR!, I thought these guys were following the same path as RPM, however they've surprised me and have cut down at 55, this is good management and it's something I can respect, I will be watching these guys closely as they could be contenders.

IMP: I don't know too much about these guys but they look to be in good form, I guess it depends on how well they can work together, we shall see what stance they decide to take, whether they ally with tribes early or ignore recruitment.

BIG: Well obviously I am the most qualified to talk about these guys, they're my tribe on en7 and en13, we've brought quite a few members over from en7 who are experienced and very active on world 7, great teamwork and very loyal, we've also got some players from en12, a group of close friends so there's already a bond within the tribe, and this will be vital as time goes on, I believe BIG will hold onto the top 3 placement by skill alone, but we shall see how this works out, as daredevil said some of us are on two worlds so this could make a difference.

Roma: These guys have an open tribe, absolutely no restriction on entry and has given recruitment rights to every single member, these guys are a not so successful clone of RPM and shall fall by disloyal members.

I'm hoping more tribes will shape and more members join so we get a very active top 20, I want this world to be a fighting one.

DeletedUser

Roma: These guys have an open tribe, absolutely no restriction on entry and has given recruitment rights to every single member, these guys are a not so successful clone of RPM and shall fall by disloyal members.
It also doesn't help them that their leader is in the same province as I am...

DeletedUser2570

Hey Daredevil or whoever u are are u talking about me ?? ㅡ.,ㅡ the guy who shouts BIG or something like that

DeletedUser

It also doesn't help them that their leader is in the same province as I am...

Hahaha! Look forward to see you rimming him then, good luck :p

IMP are turning MRT too :( they have left their tribe open to anyone to join........ wow lol gg no re.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2124

I was in Imp at kronberg world.It looks like the current IMP here is just copy of them / fanboys .:/

DeletedUser

Well IMP in Kronborg is titled Imperium, the one in the new world is Imperial. So it does look to be a cheap copy of Kronborgs IMP's success so far.

DeletedUser

If they're a cheap copy, then their chances of success plummet.

DeletedUser2124

Top3 players doesn't mean anything at this point really.Just who have used most money.
(I'm not saying they're bad tho.)

DeletedUser1594

As leader of imperium in en11 and a member of BIG in en13 i can tell you that imperial is no imperium. I see a few players from en11 but the heavy hitters in en11 are not there

DeletedUser

I'd wager the IMP members from en11 probably don't even realise the IMP here isn't the full deal.