• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes + Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser4413
  • Start date

DeletedUser4413

You know how it is, we all love some good biased maps and comments about the top tribes. Who wants to go first?

DeletedUser3727

a bit early still for maps aint it? Maybe when a couple more people have 2 villas it'll light up a bit more?
we're missing the giant MRTs on this world so far also.

DeletedUser4413

True, maybe I'm jumping the gun. First time for me on a world without MRTs actually. TEM isn't MRT-ing though?

DeletedUser3505

Here's the only map i've set up so far, an outdated dynamic map of top 10 on 01.03.17

5f62a87146a168a46def23b25e4c60e5

As I said, it's outdated by now, top 10 has changed.

DeletedUser3727

lol It's worse than EN25
EN25 was clean in comparison.

Not sure if there are any premades / MRTs in this world.
Hard to say at this point I suppose.
#1 - TEM - have several good players and have some senior organisation with previous experience.
#2 - NWO - nice crowned tribe level (16) and several good players, and want to make it clear they are not a MRT in their description.
#3 - KOH - MRT ?
#4 - YAK - Not Yakuza, some TCW remnants with open MRT recruitment and no organisation seemingly (founder inactive at 75 points)
#5 - BOS - No clue, MRT?
#6 - STR - Again, no clue, same as above?
#7 - NWA - NW Quadrant, same as above?
Ok, that was more effort than I intended. MRTs the rest (several capable players in those MRTs seemingly though).

DeletedUser4458

I like seeing these maps but jesus the scripter has run over the entire world and no responce from the developers or moderators etc about any action they can take. I was told that they could potentially turn them all to barbs in a support ticket but that never happened now it seems theyre just ignoring it happened altogether.

DeletedUser3505

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I guess they've implemented captcha on registration now or something since it's stopped, but that should really have been there all along.
Turning them all into barbs isn't a much better solution than just leaving them as they are though. I don't see many ways to improve the situation now that the damage is done

DeletedUser4458

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I guess they've implemented captcha on registration now or something since it's stopped, but that should really have been there all along.
Turning them all into barbs isn't a much better solution than just leaving them as they are though. I don't see many ways to improve the situation now that the damage is done
Being barbs they will grow when a player moves near them. Being players they will take 2 weeks minimum to turn into barb and will remain level 51 for entire time.

Also, it hasn't stopped its just slow or something. Look at all the player names "Player1234124123"
81d39d18e32f5192dc432b426c1603c2.png

Also @ceero we can't relocate troops. Can you? No one announced a world setting change. Relocations have been here since world 13 or so. No one wanted this change as far a im aware.

DeletedUser4458

Apparently you have to be out of protection to relocate troops. I swear Ive relocated with protection on before...

DeletedUser3505

I don't have village #2 yet, so can't test. But yeah, having to be out of protection to relocate doesnt sound right to me either

DeletedUser4413

Definitely wasn't like that in previous worlds. I relocated straight away in en25.
The scripted barbs are annoying, but it will make it interesting. Eventually one tribe or alliance will dominate that group in the core, and then it will be a race with the core group and the rim tribes to capture as much territory for themselves as possible before meeting

DeletedUser3951

We appreciate your concerns, the issues are being looked into.
Regarding the relocation of troops, as announced in another thread this has now been fixed.

DeletedUser4458

We appreciate your concerns, the issues are being looked into.
Regarding the relocation of troops, as announced in another thread this has now been fixed.
Thank you. As the world progresses, it will become less and less likely to be reversed so nothing will happen tbh.

DeletedUser1594

If no one minds, I would like to take a stab at a top 10, I would not anticipate for it to be as in depth as some of the stuff in previous worlds, but I put something nice together

DeletedUser3995

If no one minds, I would like to take a stab at a top 10, I would not anticipate for it to be as in depth as some of the stuff in previous worlds, but I put something nice together
The Zipser burg weekly????