• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Academy Tracker

DeletedUser492

cold7comfort;n3276 said:
100 hours of lc production. BEAT THAT!

haha.. i was just looking at your awards... i spotted that award!!! good luck taking a villa with ALL those lc!!...oh yeh, just out of interest, what is the most populas troop...sp...

cant quite beat that... only queued upto midday 29th, saying that i only have 1/3 of your points......

DeletedUser

william barnett i;n3277 said:
Wow, didnt realise theres a dictionary of tw terms......

Cocobloco, I'm struggling with your logic here, generaly speaking more points = better developed village (point whores are the exception), now, are you really expecting me to beleive that these people, who happen to be the highest ranked on the world (experianced players/know how to build a sustainable villa) have very little farm/rax while you have vast reserves with half the pts? you must be the messiah ;)

on a side note we really need a tw2stats

What is a "sustainable" village?

Points say nothing, farm and how close you are to first noble train says everything.

DeletedUser

william barnett i;n3277 said:
Wow, didnt realise theres a dictionary of tw terms......

Cocobloco, I'm struggling with your logic here, generaly speaking more points = better developed village (point whores are the exception), now, are you really expecting me to beleive that these people, who happen to be the highest ranked on the world (experianced players/know how to build a sustainable villa) have very little farm/rax while you have vast reserves with half the pts? you must be the messiah ;)

on a side note we really need a tw2stats

depends if you do Darkx style and leave your pits at 6/6/6 and only focus HQ/Barracks/farm/warehouse, then YES its possible.

W 63 ladies and gentlemen i will never forget that day. i was typing on Skype desperately trying to find a way to beat my enemy in the North and suddently darkx jump in and say, HI THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED, turns out he started 3 months late. top ppls at 300k+ points or something, he just about to noble his first village. he noble up to front and take north by himself a glorius hero my friend and my sensei toke down a tribe almost by himself went from 5k points too 300k by fighting a war not even lost a village and he was purely OFFENSIVE. glorius player totally glorius many kisses.

I have asked experts... about point whore in tw 2.

they say its possible with 9000 crowns(or less depends if your stupid or good, tbh the 9000 is being stupid) you can instant upgrades easily hit academy at 1200 get nobles in LESS A WEEK(barbs ftw)

you hear that tw 2 creators or what ever you like to be called! there is a way... by playing like a pay to win whore.... to get nobles BEFORE THE 6 WEEK. hope your proud!(hr hr)

barracks warehouse hq should be max, shit tons of axes and shit tons of LC then academy. building academy before rest maxed your a point whore and a disease to the game of TRIBAL WARS.