• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Academy Tracker

DeletedUser430

PlayerPoints B4 AcademyPoints After Academy
Caronte6918542366
toubib2337- - - - -
bob the barbarian2410- - - - -
neptuneuk17062218
April16022114
WFCxKeth12781790
Coolnite72124- - - - -
Cocobloco12851797
Osage1914- - - - -
boneys261890- - - - -

- - - - - = No Academy

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser492

coolnite7;n3198 said:
What do you guys think?

i think i better get a move on!

It'll be interesting to see the position in a couple of weeks, with the people who favoured the higher troop build before the hq rush - will the hq rushers be able to fend off those with the higher troop count. time will tell...

DeletedUser430

I was amazed when I found out that bob the barbarian had not built an academy as of yet. I thought for sure he had. April I guess rushed a bit but Cocobloco and WFCxKeth indeed rushed. With Cocobloco I can understand (sort of) why he rushed given his high amount of looted resources but others I have not a clue. April I would expect to already have a noble because she has stayed within top 2 in farming and rank for most of game and has slowed her growth down rather suddenly.

DeletedUser492

bob at 2.4k... i do hope that acady is in the queue as that does look like a nice little target for someone!!

on the other hand, a acady at 1.2k..hmm what size second villa can you really expect to get with the limited troops he'll have in there... unless someone is pre-nuking!

DeletedUser

academy rushing is never a good idea, if we got some good hidden tw1 players close to those guys they gonna be destroyed. better build a full nuke before going academy and a well built village.

DeletedUser430

Cold7comfort I agree with you 110% there. I just can't help but to think that wouldn't it had been a good idea to disguise a player points along with all the current additions? Maybe upgrade spies to be able to reveal this or something? Sorry it's early lol.

DeletedUser

I didn't rush my academy, and neither did April. As for the rest looks like they rushed it for fast 1 noble 2nd village.

Thank you for the data btw Coolnite!

DeletedUser430

Cocobloco,

Later on today I will try and post the minimal requirement needed if one mainly academy rushed. It's no offense to you at all but 1285 points --> academy that is a rush. Maybe I will try and create a village simulator if I have time between classes. Might use excel first for anyone that would like it just email me.

DeletedUser

A rush for me is when you target a certain goal and thus lessening your efforts in other areas. That is not the case, I am rising troops/buildings/nobles as fast as possible, all 3 of them. You may say there are requirements to build an academy, but the reality is that everyone's situation differs. Really the 8 hours of academy queue will make the difference? Imagine if I had leveled 1 barracks level in that time, I would have a couple more troops. Now I can spend all my excess resources in coins.

DeletedUser430

Cocobloco;n3228 said:
A rush for me is when you target a certain goal and thus lessening your efforts in other areas. That is not the case, I am rising troops/buildings/nobles as fast as possible, all 3 of them. You may say there are requirements to build an academy, but the reality is that everyone's situation differs. Really the 8 hours of academy queue will make the difference? Imagine if I had leveled 1 barracks level in that time, I would have a couple more troops. Now I can spend all my excess resources in coins.

Please read my 2nd post in this thread as I specifically pointed out your issue. I am not saying that you rushed yourself as you have proven to be an effective farmer so most of your resources have come from that indeed. That said I myself have decided to focus on barracks and farm and seem to keep running out of farm. I agree everyone's situation differs, hope this clears any confusion.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n3234 said:
Please read my 2nd post in this thread as I specifically pointed out your issue. I am not saying that you rushed yourself as you have proven to be an effective farmer so most of your resources have come from that indeed. That said I myself have decided to focus on barracks and farm and seem to keep running out of farm. I agree everyone's situation differs, hope this clears any confusion.

I thought you were talking about me when you said 1285 points ---> Academy. I think I get your point, for most players at that amount of points it's a rush, I agree. And you will write your requirements for academy? I'm wondering what your opinion is about that. For me it's just not possible to get a full farm population before I reach my noble train, else I would prefer that too :)

DeletedUser492

Cocobloco;n3221 said:
I didn't rush my academy, and neither did April. As for the rest looks like they rushed it for fast 1 noble 2nd village.

Thank you for the data btw Coolnite!

I'm confused here, you and April didnt rush but everyone else did? However there is only 1 person with less points(7) than you and an acady on that list.

Looks like the forum PnP is gaining traction :p

DeletedUser430

william barnett i;n3262 said:
I'm confused here, you and April didnt rush but everyone else did? However there is only 1 person with less points(7) than you and an acady on that list.

WIlliam when I said:

With Cocobloco I can understand (sort of) why he rushed given his high amount of looted resources but others I have not a clue. April I would expect to already have a noble because she has stayed within top 2 in farming and rank for most of game and has slowed her growth down rather suddenly.
#player nameloot
1Cocobloco827605
2April748926

I was saying with those 2 that based off their looting/farming being top 1 and 2 now both over 1.1 millions was that they are using that additional income (e.g. farming) to fund their builds. Which is understandable but do I personally think 1285 is low? Yes, I don't really have a measurement of when one should noble but at 1285 and being that I was only at the time as far as troop 60 lc away from April I just can't see myself building academy that fast (again that's my opinion). If you would like to know when do I believe a person should noble, then I would say between 2900 - 4500 range. Again this is my opinion and each world is different. TW2 we really don't know what works and what doesn't not work. Hey I could be 100% wrong here and nobling early (e.g. academy rushing) could payoff and be the way to go no one really knows and only a fool would speculate.

On another note I would like to congratulate:
Lakocar - 1st noble/village

DeletedUser492

likewise, grats to Lakocar

Im basing my opinion of the comparable build times for the same lv on hq and rax.... neglect the rax and 'rush' the hq = lower points when you get to acady, also lower army (in vilage) however i must tip my hat at 1.1m farmed... master of loot :p

As you say, we could be wrong as there is noprecedent for figures.

DeletedUser430

Correct TW2 could be completely different however one thing that does concern me is that I have seen many people rushing to academy that do not have "Way of the Soldier" which defines your army in a way. It pretty much tells you what people are building. Some people might focus on building LC's MA's "Way of the rider", but I for the most part have tried to keep it 50/38/12 as far as the different troop builds. For the most part I think April and I are pretty much even as far as armies.

DeletedUser

william barnett i;n3262 said:

It's because of the farming list that was released, those people don't have enough farm at those amounts of points for a "non rushed academey". I didn't rush mine because it came naturally with the amounts of res I got, not because I am going for a rushed 2nd village. What does PnP stand for?

DeletedUser

1,1? 1,55 mill atm ^^ My Rax is far from neglected, I won't mention levels but, it doesn't get any more troop oriented than what I'm doing :D Actually I can tell you I don't level res mines, only the levels that would pay for themselves within noble train time.

Thank you Coolnite, didn't know that.

DeletedUser492

Wow, didnt realise theres a dictionary of tw terms......

Cocobloco, I'm struggling with your logic here, generaly speaking more points = better developed village (point whores are the exception), now, are you really expecting me to beleive that these people, who happen to be the highest ranked on the world (experianced players/know how to build a sustainable villa) have very little farm/rax while you have vast reserves with half the pts? you must be the messiah ;)

on a side note we really need a tw2stats