• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

the world

DeletedUser

how is the world created, how many provinces per world, is it flat or round, how many villages can it hold, etc how many directions (NW SW, etc) how do you know where you are if you clicked random dice icon...? whats the travel time of a spear from 1 end to the other, etc...

as much info on the map/world as possible please...

DeletedUser486

As far as I can tell:
A world is made up of Kingdoms, on a grid there would be 100 Kingdoms set out 10x10. The number of provinces vary in size and number from Kingdom to Kingdom.

I do not know if players can attack between Kingdoms.

When I joined my Kingdom in Bastille, infantry travel time to a player on the opposite side of the kingdom was 54 hours, the map has since expanded.
In tribal wars, there is sometimes a limit to the distance a noble may travel (like 100 or 200 hours). I don't know what 2 will be like.

There is an independently made map, by Imagine Dragon; http://a.mir-it.info/tw2/, you can see yourself relative to the map and any other tribes and players you input. Looking at the map makes me think you can't travel between Kingdoms.

DeletedUser

A player can attack between Kingdoms, I can say this because I farm barbs in other Kingdom, its just like attacking a village in another province.

DeletedUser486

Ah, I'm an idiot, I'm bordering a Kingdom too, duh. Didn't click the on the rivers.

So TW 2 calls it's grid squares Kingdoms, as opposed to the original which called them continents. A kingdom measures 100x100 spaces (so enough room for 100 villages side by side across and up) and the kingdom is divided into a random number of provinces.

DeletedUser572

I'm still confused about kingdoms. Is bastille considered a kingdom? And if it is that means that players from Alswick can attack us and we can attack them?

DeletedUser16

World - server you are playing on and you are not able to have interaction with players from other worlds/servers (such as Alnwick)

Each world/server is divided on several Kingdoms and each Kingdom is divided on several Provinces.

Borders of kingdoms can be recognized on the maps as rivers.

Borders of provinces can be recognized on the map as dotted line.