• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Olympians(AoT)

DeletedUser3669

Through the gates of Heaven
As we make our way to hell
Through the AoT lines

We've been training for days
Now we're ready to strike
As the great operation begins
We're the first wave on the shore
We're the first ones to fall
Yet soldiers have fallen before

In the dawn they will pay
With their lives as the price
History's written today
In this burning inferno
Know that nothing remains
As our forces advance on the AoT lines

Aiming for Hell though serving in Heaven
Victory is ours their forces will fall

Through the gates of Heaven
As we make our way to Hell
Through the AoT Lines

On the 19th of aug
On the shores of Southern Europe 2016
D-day upon us

We've been here before
Used to this kind of war
Crossfire grind through the sand
Our orders were easy
It's kill or be killed
Blood on both sides will be spilled

In the dawn they will pay
With their lives as the price
History's written today
Now that we are at war
With the axis again
This time we know what will come

19th of aug 2016
friends and family are turning the war
this text is edited from the great tribe of V5, the demons <3

let there be war! And let's kill some AoT!

DeletedUser3669

A postman need to be precise. He need to deliver. If not.... you won't get your newspaper. But how are you gonna be able to deliver, in tribal wars. if you got no activity or troops?

bd4db181f8144bbc9ce6a1b45de69526.png

Why do you play tribal wars? when you are unable to build units..... oh mah gooood the haul!!!

2bc60a3362ee452784034175ba5714b1.png

In tribal wars you need a) activity b) a proper defence balance if your defending and c) a big nuke to back time. Clearly a, b and C doesnt work here...

8e3b3099e3904455a6da8061171f482f.png

I always cry when offensive troops get rekt by simple attacks(no back time) just plain inactivity...

0d777f45af864f96a58922d38b2564d6.png

DeletedUser

Ouch, AoT are gonna find it tough given they are currently mixed through T-P as far as i remember from maps.

Heres a static map for posterity, be interesting to see it in 2 weeks, maybe stick a dynamic map in your OP MM?

Static Map
map_www_en20_79062687264281bef592cc6ce0ea8d99_14716265337601.png

Dynamic Map
caab43d7b3a5c8186d054b9a6f313939

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

ill stick one under the static i did for comparison as the war progresses, I'm assuming it works as it says it updates on the site

(for future its in tw2-tools map generator)

DeletedUser3669

28768e0d28d04622b263f56ae070c311.png

This one is dedicated not to AoT but the MRT leader Frankster. I decided to let him get a place in this thread because well... AoT and GLD got several things in common. but two things that stand out. 1. they got players with no troops and 2. they mass recruit(MRT)

Oh and i hope the MRT are sending support to frank or else he gonna lose all his villages....soon :)

DeletedUser3682

Haha. I am happy to see you enjoying the 'glory' of taking on a smaller tribe with smaller players.

DeletedUser3669

Haha. I am happy to see you enjoying the 'glory' of taking on a smaller tribe with smaller players.

well i'm building confidence in the T-P lines, and don't worry we are focusing heavily on GLD aswell :)
8 claims on cleared players today in our battle groups so it's been a productive day.

DeletedUser3682

I would expect we are reasonably small fry on your agenda but we fully appreciate the time and effort gone into this declaration. Has made us feel somewhat important.

DeletedUser3669

Thank you dear sir :)
even though the text is copied and edited so 30 seconds of my time wasn't much :)

DeletedUser3682

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story mushy

DeletedUser3682

Can we spread propaganda or do we only deal in facts because I could say

Magic Mushroom is actually a Crafty Cabbage, Dr.Evil is actually a Friendly Veterinarian and Art of Defense is not a Painter.

24 hours in score is: AoT 1 VS TP 7

DeletedUser

Yeah the dynamic map updated but you cant really see any noticeable difference at this stage, however there is a strange disappearance of T-P villages on the far western side of the map, a group of about 8.

Any ideas as AoT didn't take them so did a player leave T-P/get kicked or have GLD run a major OP?

DeletedUser3682

Yeah the dynamic map updated but you cant really see any noticeable difference at this stage, however there is a strange disappearance of T-P villages on the far western side of the map, a group of about 8.

Any ideas as AoT didn't take them so did a player leave T-P/get kicked or have GLD run a major OP?
The player saw AoT as enemies and ran scared..........or in other words, I have no idea

DeletedUser3669

A player got kicked yes, cuz we wanted to build an alliance with another tribe, and they demanded a player that were very aggressive towards them to be removed because he/she took to much. The player in question killed several stacks and got over 360k+ offensive bashpoints last few days i think.
his situation proves that no man can take on a tribe alone. if it's well coordinated.

I also would like to know which village AoT have taken from T-P cuz from what my statistic says is that we took 3 villages yesterday and 8 villages before that. so it's 11 to T-P and 0 to AoT

and 6 players cleared from AoT

DeletedUser3682

When looking at the stats we got one off Dr.Evil a thank you.
I think some of your eight may have been before war was declared and as I am sure you can expect I would prefer if we left these villages out of the totals as you are pounding us.

DeletedUser3669

When looking at the stats we got one off Dr.Evil a thank you.
I think some of your eight may have been before war was declared and as I am sure you can expect I would prefer if we left these villages out of the totals as you are pounding us.

nono, no such thing:) this AoT thread is just formal :) we have been fighting each other for many days before that ^^

I would also like to remind people.
Taking a village that was recently taken by another does not rly count :)
or we could count in the village iBruisermaker took like.... 1H ago?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

084bf018b38d442f8c8c05a624255950.png

let's discuss.... faith.... your player had 50% FAITH, consider teaching your people about the ''Resarch progress''

DeletedUser

So T-P are willing to sacrifice their players for diplomacy, fair enough as it does make sense pragmatically but surely it would give your players the impression that they are expendable if their circumstances go the wrong way?

Though again it does make sense as T-P can focus on the other fronts and looking back in a couple of months that decision may be what lets T-P win the world as they can shore up the front while expanding elsewhere and then come back when the time comes.