• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The art of negotiating a peace deal!

DeletedUser

Very recently we were approached by another tribe with whom there has been a small degree of hostilities and thought it would be a great opportunity to demonstrate how peace negotiations should work. Below is the transcript. Cavgsi is from the BTH / BTF family tribe the others are from TDB.

----------------------------
cavgsi has written:do you mind telling me why you have declared war on me and my tribe? surely as the two strongest tribe in this region an alliance is the best way to go. any response would be greatly apprecieated thankyou
ForPaul has written:Fellas what have you done now - why can we all just hug - kiss and get along!!

XD
Hazelwooder has written:is this tronic....something or other we are talking about
FFS has written:Guys please, I am the Chief Executive Diplomat of GravyFelching for TDB let me discuss this with my counterpart.
Hazelwooder has written:yeah he is our diplomat FFS
cavgsi has written:if members of my tribe are attacking you without the consent of our leadership then by all means they deserve to be attacked but attacking who evers closer is not really the way to go about things this is ofcourse my opinion and not necesarely the opinion of managemant but as most of us know those with power dont always share info in the correct way so please tell me if im wrong but at this stage alliances are the way to go but certainly not war thankyou for listening
RisingCrusader has written:is this not tribalhugs? :(
FFS has written:Our official terms for the cessation of hostilities:

1) You (and any subsequent families) must kick any tribe members within 2 provinces of any TDB member.

2) You must arrange the return of the bucket of Gravy and felching straws which was stolen from Ghekor.

3) You must send every member of TDB 10k of each resource every day for the next month

4) You must send us a picture of yourself, holding todays newspaper, milking a camel using only your anus.

Hope these terms are acceptable to you and look forward to receipt of the requested items.
cavgsi has written:wtf is a tribal hug? forgive me for my ignorence but i used to play tribal wars original and loved it till work and family commitments took over now i prefer tw2 my loyalties stay where they are for now until the facts come out and if that means being wiped out then fair enough
FFS has written:Lets not get bogged down with who wants to fluff who... are our terms acceptable?
cavgsi has written:yes i played world 19 for about 5 years and if you want me to send you a picture with todays newspaper milking a camel using my anus then your terms are not acceptepted and who ever wrote that is f***ed up so attack away ill leave it at that and to your diplomacy department anything more will have detramental affect thankyou for your time
FFS has written:Do you have any fish mate?
cavgsi has written:for f*** sake for f*** sake what is your problem?
FFS has written:If there was a snail at the bottom of a 30 metre deep well with parallel walls on either side and the snail could climb vertically 1 metre by day but at night time it slid back down the wall 0.5 metres at night, how many days would it take to breach the top of the well?
cavgsi has written:your f****d up FFS do you know what game your playing or you had to many joints tonight lol play tw and get off google
FFS has written:Have you ever made this noise before?

NNNNNYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!
cavgsi has written:i used to smoke weed last time i played this game maybe thats the key because if FFS is your diplo i wish you good look, hang on let me have a j so i can understand what the f hes talking about
FFS has written:Last chance for peace... if you can answer this question correctly then we will stop all attacks:

If 4 dingbats went to the zoo on a bus and they were joined by 12 monkeys, 4 dolphins, 7 tigers 1 zebra and a giant dingo... how much did he pay at the turnstyle?
Syrio Forel. has written:Nothing, the dolphins were trained to jump it

Can you stop attacking me now please?
FFS has written:these were paraplegic dolphins
cavgsi has written:a tenner bag of weed got them all in im sure you can relate FFS
FFS has written:Wrong! they got in for free because they had been saving the coupons from their conflakes packets!

As you can see peace negotiations are a delicate thing and it takes real skill to conclude a successful resolution to a conflict.

Feel free to PM me if you need help with your negotiations and I will see if FFS is free.

** SOME NAMES HAVE BEEN EDITED TO PROTECT THE INSANE **

DeletedUser

Our diplomacy discussions went a bit more smoothly, they threatened colin so we yielded very quickly