• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tavern countermeasure: exchange

DeletedUser

I'm just curious to see if anyone has actually had the countermeasure: exchange applied to a scout report. From what I've gleamed while playing on three separate worlds, I have yet to ever receive this countermeasure. I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience as perhaps this function might not be working if other people are having the same experience I am.

DeletedUser486

I've seen the weapon switch countermeasure in effect, and the fake building level. Never seen exchange.

DeletedUser

Yes, I too have seen all countermeasure effects except for the countermeasure exchange... could a dev/moderator possibly give us a response on this topic and suggest if I should submit a bug report on it or not.

DeletedUser

Ditto. I have seen many failed spy attempts on villages of mine where I have that countermeasure turned on. I assume it is broken or else the odds of it activating are extremely low.

DeletedUser

How exactly does it work? In game it's written "Exchange forces a spy who failed to scout your village to instead submit a report of his or her own village to you." but in Wiki it's written "Exchange: Give away all building and unit information of your village but also receive all information about the enemy's village in return." and I assume this is wrong? You don't actually give your village info or do you?

DeletedUser

No idea, but I know that it never happened to me and I use that option so its probably as many other fuctions bugged or not working at all. Something to fix I am sure

DeletedUser

I can confirm that the exchange countermeasure works. Recently I received a report that said "Village X was spied" and to my surprise it also showed the attacker's unit numbers from the village the attack originated from.

DeletedUser1023

I've also had it work for me - in fact it let me know the village was open for nobling which duly happened.

DeletedUser

Therapy?;n14367 said:
I can confirm that the exchange countermeasure works. Recently I received a report that said "Village X was spied" and to my surprise it also showed the attacker's unit numbers from the village the attack originated from.

that's nice, but did his spies died? and maybe you know if he did get your village report or didn't?

DeletedUser

davispuh;n14534 said:
that's nice, but did his spies died? and maybe you know if he did get your village report or didn't?

That is unclear to me. The report states "village X was spied" plus it shows as yellow and states "victory with casualties". The report shows both his troops as well as my own, so I am assuming he did get a spy report. It did not show me how many of his spies were used or how many died. It did show me that 3 spies of mine defended and 0 died. But since I presumably got spied, it's pretty confusing why it states as a "victory"