• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Support Troops

DeletedUser

Can anyone advise
1) do support troops benefit from the defensive bonus (i.e. walls)
2) i assume they do not benefit from getting repaired in hospitals

DeletedUser430

If someone sends you support then they will benefit from that village. Example if you have paladin weapon for spears and a paladin in that village. Then they will fight using that weapon. Just the same as walls. If you have level 20 wall then those troops in that village will also receive the +100%.

DeletedUser

And if there is a level 10 hospital. Defender has 1 unit, and 299 support units from an ally. Will any of the allies troops be repaired in the hospital?

DeletedUser430

Hospital is only regarding the troops that you produced in that village. Their troops would not be sent to the hospital.

DeletedUser1465

any point in sending a paladin to support apart from the speed ?

i.e. if the home paladin has spear bonus and you send a paladin with sword bonus do your troops fight with both spear and sword bonus ?

DeletedUser145

Where can I find the number of hospital beds per level? I can't find it on the wiki or forum. It can be useful in deciding whether or not to pursue upgrading the hospital.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure on per level... but the maximum (at level 10) is 300.

DeletedUser145

300 doesn't seem like much considering armies are in the 1000's. A village with all buildings at max levle with chapel can support 20,000 spear men and with a church 8,000. It would seem the hospital should be able to support at least 10% of these numbers. Or say 10% of the maximum provision that can be used in support of troops.

DeletedUser

If a village is stacked well enough, then a full nuke could deal less than 300 casualties. How would an attacker break through if a defender could heal 2000 units?