• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spawn bots - barbs?

DeletedUser4485

Hey I was just wondering if these spawn bots "singlemother, fatherless,......." will ever turn into barbarians? I did write a support ticket and it seems that its left to game developers hands! It has been like 2 weeks now and still it's the same old thing! The farming has become a thing now and it just sucks!

DeletedUser3951

They will eventually turn barb moonlightomega, through the game's normal processes.

DeletedUser4475

It seems like the script is set to keep the villages active every week or so though... like when they all changed names

DeletedUser2847

Biggest problem is that barbs in this provinces will grow very slow. Barbgrowth depends on size of other villas in the province. When all villas stay at 51p barbs dont grow. So i guess all this provinces is like it is today for months

DeletedUser4466

this is going to play out interestingly.....Maybe a sneak peak, at the future "start on the outside" world, and what something like that would look like....

DeletedUser4475

Its been almost a month since the last post in this thread but all the botted villages are still just chillin at 51... are they ever gonna turn bard?

DeletedUser4485

Hope the game mods are working on it. Either way this world looks like its effed up!

DeletedUser1901

At en25 same problem but you can take a village and build up the barb will be growing.

DeletedUser3727

At en25 same problem but you can take a village and build up the barb will be growing.
Just takes forever. But at least it's a different world than the others with a race from the rim in to the corehuggers (NWO).
When will you guys join us here Vik?

DeletedUser1901

I don't play to many worlds its too busy and not worth starting again later in the game.