• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

very competitive world with no cheats
1697864225805.png

interesting that this happens whenever majestic plays!
btw no other tribes could join if they want to since the russian multi accounting bonanza has already gotten the world locked lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
@cultist can you do commentary on this world? Its looking like probably the best well modded server yet. Nobody bugging, very little scripting.

Miss your YouTube videos.

very competitive world with no cheats
View attachment 3988
interesting that this happens whenever majestic plays!
btw no other tribes could join if they want to since the russian multi accounting bonanza has already gotten the world locked lol
That tribe u select is MArvel, french tribe.

Of course some tribes could join, just 5th days since it start. But i dont think memers could join, not enought level

That tribe u select is MArvel, french tribe.

Of course some tribes could join, just 5th days since it start. But i dont think memers could join, not enought level
I thought you had a bad case of confirmation bias but I didn't also think you were an idiot (yes I did, I'm lying). I already looked through the map, lol. It's Majestic.
We're still busy beating you and your ilk after you ran from us and quit again as well as the romanians who aren't even a decent fight. Maybe call Majestic over here so we can smack them too? Come play on a US world lol. Don't want to because the night bonus doesn't favor you? Yeah, same. Night bonus is dumb and anti competitive and you and your multi accounting friends haven't proven to be a challenge for us. Why would we go out of our way to play your dumb world with dumb anti competitive settings?

Hello Conor, I see that yours is a personal problem with me... you must not have liked that I had photos of you... there are times when you have to think about not sending things to groups that you are going to betray.

Regarding the world! Congratulations! you are all winners! an ideal strategy!

steps to win a world:

1-Plan a betrayal for at least 2 months with the pretext that we do not deserve to win a world that barely had any activity.

2- Defend the position of a tribe that is being aggressive with your tribe, so that it becomes strong and has a chance.

3- betray and mess with your friends for months, and cause people who have been playing for years to stop talking because of it.

4- Abuse methods that INNO does not allow, because the moderation of English servers is "lax".

5- blame Wak, since he was the one who discovered everything, and lie saying that he caused everything (despite the fact that fuzzy spoke a month and a half / two months before with TABU to go against MATRIX).

Conor, don't play that world seriously for a single moment.

Farming-minting-eating towns cannot be considered serious gaming, and I only did so to lengthen the world, since I knew about your betrayal and the rest long before it happened.

Do you know why no measures were taken? because I think you wouldn't be so spiteful to do it.

Anyway, Connor, I don't hold a grudge against you, it was a good strategy, and I appreciate it. You will hold a grudge against players who considered you a friend, and you should give the explanations to them.

Congratulations for winning in a world of inactives. Meanwhile, I play a competitive world.
You say that we are not competition against you, you may be right, but that world really looks good.

So good that missing out means missing out on a lot of fun.

Have a good day and a big hug to your girlfriend, I continue with the photo of her on my iPhone unlock screen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

60vs20 and you guys still run from fight, 800+ villas difference is not enough, funny how happy everyone was after merging and how it was going to be easy win but then after a month of fighting and not taking a single active villa, hmmmmmm "we are not playing this is not competitive" the memes make themselves, i guess its not competitive when the free villas from banned accounts end and you need to fight active players XD

Run to your spanish server, its probably your level of competition anyway, 12 year olds spanish kids playing from mobile, high level gamers, maybe you can win that one, good luck

feel free eat inactives!

btw, we have some cheaters in spanish world...
Polish try to make some barbarians alts and make a sea of barbarians...

1697984605536.png

hello guys, as i said up, a polish tribe try to cheat in our server... NO IN THIS ONE!!

1697999332690.png

they create like +400/500 alts for making barbarians and a safe zone...

1697999403351.png

Not in our server!! a NO CHEATING SERVER!

They also try to make Bug + crowns....

1697999437307.png

in 12h they have +500 cavs and 1700 points... = crowns + bug.

few hours later:

1697999473522.png

Hurtllocker

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

60vs20 and you guys still run from fight, 800+ villas difference is not enough, funny how happy everyone was after merging and how it was going to be easy win but then after a month of fighting and not taking a single active villa, hmmmmmm "we are not playing this is not competitive" the memes make themselves, i guess its not competitive when the free villas from banned accounts end and you need to fight active players XD

Run to your spanish server, its probably your level of competition anyway, 12 year olds spanish kids playing from mobile, high level gamers, maybe you can win that one, good luck
Mate.....

60v20 Lmmmmaao

Cringe...

I know this is difficult to understand for whatever reason but most quit or went semi inactive a good while ago.

I don't understand how you can't get it... like the tribe was semi active at best for months and Tabu is legit Che, Julia and Moldova on 30 accounts, relax your fighting nobody like always.

Maybe try a world where you can't s@ript or B@ug abuse? For a huge early game advantage? I mean every single server you've been banned multiple times and then cry about how Inno hates you, lol. I know this because I was too.

I mean last time you came up agasint an actual fight you lost... and that still burns deep, I can feel it, painful for us.

But hey... Enjoy playing the highly competitive EN servers agasint....ummmmm nobody! whilst all of the remaining relevent tribes playing this dead game is on a server with actual moderation in a genuine competitive environment.

You'll claim a night bonus disadvantage even though 80% or more of your apparent 'best tribe in the world' are EU or outside America lol so actually the night-time bonus gives you an advantage due to a coverage.

We all know why you won't join as you'd be beaten and genuinely tested and thats for you is something you avoid.

Enjoy tumble weed servers man

Mate.....

60v20 Lmmmmaao

Cringe...

I know this is difficult to understand for whatever reason but most quit or went semi inactive a good while ago.

I don't understand how you can't get it... like the tribe was semi active at best for months and Tabu is legit Che, Julia and Moldova on 30 accounts, relax your fighting nobody like always.

Maybe try a world where you can't s@ript or B@ug abuse? For a huge early game advantage? I mean every single server you've been banned multiple times and then cry about how Inno hates you, lol. I know this because I was too.

I mean last time you came up agasint an actual fight you lost... and that still burns deep, I can feel it, painful for us.

But hey... Enjoy playing the highly competitive EN servers agasint....ummmmm nobody! whilst all of the remaining relevent tribes playing this dead game is on a server with actual moderation in a genuine competitive environment.

You'll claim a night bonus disadvantage even though 80% or more of your apparent 'best tribe in the world' are EU or outside America lol so actually the night-time bonus gives you an advantage due to a coverage.

We all know why you won't join as you'd be beaten and genuinely tested and thats for you is something you avoid.

Enjoy tumble weed servers ma

Can't blame you brother Sam, I would quit too in your position, the skill gap is just to big for you and your tribe to actually do something, not even with 3x times the players and 20% more villages, you would be just wasting your time and money, rather take the loss and run to the spanish server and play against down syndrome kids on mobile, thats a server more of your skill level anyway, enjoy

cultist

Banned
would be fun to mess about in YT over all this, it does look juicy but i havent a clue what's going on lol

cultist

Banned
ironically the huge lead that hurt's tribe had was garnered through extreme early game bug abuse. very curious hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scratches chin

Hurtllocker

Banned
Can't blame you brother Sam, I would quit too in your position, the skill gap is just to big for you and your tribe to actually do something, not even with 3x times the players and 20% more villages, you would be just wasting your time and money, rather take the loss and run to the spanish server and play against down syndrome kids on mobile, thats a server more of your skill level anyway, enjoy

Says the tribe that called EN75 a competitive world, lul. You played against Fun-time and Valkus on ipads my friend. Spanish server already has more experienced tribes then every single EN sever combined for the last 2 years an yet here you are avoiding it. Surprised, no.