• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

aren't you banned too?
and what makes you think there won't be scripts and bugs in the spanish?
Im banned as far as i gift my account to some friends and they do what they want.
Btw, im banned Vs the enemy tribe that mainly got like 7-8 bans?

i dont care if you join or not, i had played some EN worlds and not many competitive worlds, so, you wont win spanish world even.
The reality is that or the spanish or frenchs, or polish will win, not even MAJESTIC or ENT

Are you sure of your server level based on crowns and cheats? ... but playing tw2, you have no idea.
Wait until you see me playing in a tribe from the beginning, I have a lot to offer

you have a passion for the game ? You have studied the game, it has given you the opportunity to improve ?

You are a novice at playing but you hide it very well, give me time

Ban cheats in the game, it's more important, don't you think?

Att, Alex Hann
still waiting for you to do literally anything bud. i'll sit here with my tons of world wins waiting for you to stop posting nonsense on the forums. but sure, i'll give you time. need another 2 years?

Good morning! This is the penultimate message I sent on this topic (the next one will be announcing that the world has opened).

First of all, let us know that we make all updates in the Spanish forum (https://es.forum.tribalwars2.com/in...rvidor-de-octubre-actualizado.3419/post-55272).

Well, for now we confirm:

1. ENT (about 30-40 members)
2. INQ (about 20 members)
3. Original ULW (About 15 members)
4. Moskitos (About 25-30 members)
5. Spanish tribe 1. (about 20 members)
6. Spanish Tribe 2 (about 20 members)
7.French tribe n.1 (about 20 members)
8. TOP 1 Polish tribe (about 20-25 members)
9. Spanish tribe IVICTUS (about 20 members)
10. Current Spanish tribe ROME (about 20 members)
11. Very strong international tribe (10-15 members)
12. Portuguese Tribe (25 members)
13. English-USA Tribe (15 members)

so 12 tribes WITH LEVEL will enter, with about 270 members (tribes such as the Brazilian server still need to be confirmed) and so on.

Add that the server will have the typical Spanish players who are about 40-50 members (new players) who are always there.

So we are proposing a server that is around 300-350 REAL players.

If any English tribe wants to play the server (opens on October 16th) send me a message through the forum and I will pass the discord server

idk why u guys are organizing an international event in the spanish server it makes no sense. u guys r gonna have night protection etc, come to the INTERNATIONAL server for an INTERNATIONAL world??? spanish people bro....
1. It's confirmed domination server.
2. Admins have rep for being active and fair, a world without 999 fake accounts, botting and scripting will truly be refreshing!
3. Spanish guys are organizing this, so let's play on their "home turf" and pretend the servers aren't physically located side by side in Amsterdam.

Dont worry little boy! soon a forum will show how you guys are.

anywhy, which server? the one you have more inactivities than people playing?

The server is starting tomorrow

I hope there will be that huge interest on this es81 world (I think there is an online record on the forum)

1697488601352.png

https://ibb.co/996z7KZ
38 provinces open in all world (like 9 per zone)

That is the map of the spanish server now days, today is the 4th day (start the thusday).

For now, this are the tribes nowdays playing:

1697798260261.png

They are tribes that will restart like:
- koalicja (Polish)
- Polska (Polish)
- A,I (international)

And some tribes will join in few days like ENT and some international tribes.

now days, are 275 real players,

and we expect between 50-100 more players.

Hope any more tribe join it!

Also, dont be scared of enter 2-3 weeks later world open!
could be playable, a lot of tribes think restarting, get zones...etc!