• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Some Life In The Forums!

DeletedUser2733

Hey guys,
I came to have a gander on here and I found that nothing has happened really in weeks on the forums, any new interesting news/politics/anything? ha!

DeletedUser2491

i am coming for you. Beware when going to the bathroom.

DeletedUser2733

You misread the situation Tyrion,
Shae was simply cleaning the room and I paid her very well, a silver for everything she cleaned, and a gold dragon when she cleaned my armor, because a Lannister is worth more ;).

DeletedUser2491

Am coming for you guns blazing now cause you did not even read books !! Holy now am really "mad" . ^^

DeletedUser2733

I have the entire series down by my bedside, It has been a few years since I'v read them though so I probably have my cannon mixed up a little, so you can take your guns wherever whores go ;)

DeletedUser2491

Just pissed off Tysha wasn't mentioned and mixed into Shae on the series. Makes Tyrion way diff than it should have imo. Anyway, omw.

DeletedUser894

Hey guys,
I came to have a gander on here and I found that nothing has happened really in weeks on the forums, any new interesting news/politics/anything? ha!
"nothing really in weeks on the forums," r u mad or somting lol?
Like... the past 12 hours... like it's been a ghost to you... the trolls, the ghosts wandering these forums.. jesus Lord, lol

DeletedUser2785

Well you see me and Duntrul have been prohibited to continue our war of words for no reason:(

DeletedUser

Well you see me and Duntrul have been prohibited to continue our war of words for no reason:(
Goatneck, don't we can make a trashtalk thread ourselves and have some good ol' shit spitting like in the old days ^_^

DeletedUser

That's a shame, I thought it was allowed/part of the game sort of thing.. so long as keep to no name calling or use of bad language!

DeletedUser

to quote the rules.. "P&P (Politics and Propaganda)

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.
For a thread to qualify as P&P, please ensure when creating the topic the P&P prefix is used.
All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed.
Acceptable P&P examples would be “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Castle Black is full of noobs who cannot their arrows straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “ "

Edit: suggest creating a new thread with P&P in it..

DeletedUser2785

Goatneck, don't we can make a trashtalk thread ourselves and have some good ol' shit spitting like in the old days ^_^
If the forum Admins allowed it why not make it yourself one and i join in ,after all i do believe a lots of players do get bored when they look into the forums.

DeletedUser

If the forum Admins allowed it why not make it yourself one and i join in ,after all i do believe a lots of players do get bored when they look into the forums.
I'll make one at the 8th once the war starts, that way we can have all the trashtalk in one thread, open for everyone to participate.