• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Some crucial questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser572

Hi, i would like to ask some questions and hope u can answer me. First of all, where can i find the settings of this world (Bastille). Secondly, does every province has the same amount of barbarian villages? And last but not least, are there any tools about TW2 (like in TW we had twstats,tribalwarsmap etc)

DeletedUser108

Thanks for posting! The settings for each world were not released with the announcement (so they are unknown for now), and not every province will have the same amount of barbarian villages.

DeletedUser

I have a few crucial questions that im sure many players are wondering.
1: like in TW1 we will be able to use legal scripts?
2: with the addition of of the discipline and efficiency mechanic in this game will noble trains still be viable (millisecond ones i mean) ?
3: will there be something similar to twstats for TW2?

Apologies if some of these questions have already been asked but there are so many forums and i guess i havent been looking in the right ones. :)

DeletedUser572

1) Probably in the future but only a game administrator can answer you that.
2) No, ms will not be a game feature from what i've realised so far so you'll be able to send a noble train but not in 100 ms like in TW
3) Once again probably in the future

DeletedUser486

I think it says in the rules no scripts whatsoever. TW1 allowed authorized scripts.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n4154 said:
I think it says in the rules no scripts whatsoever. TW1 allowed authorized scripts.

5. Bots and scripts

You can only play using browsers or any of the mobile applications provided by InnoGames. It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts. Players using such will be punished, up to and including a permanent ban.
Examples:
  • It is strictly forbidden to use all bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources, using programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage, and/or to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks or otherwisereplicate human behavior.

DeletedUser

woooohooo awesome job TW2 team. oh and thx for the info Dement0r

DeletedUser

Will the continent names ever change and be more simple like in tw1.Also world names like w1,w2 etc.. Don't like this whole bastille,alnwick stuff.

DeletedUser486

Llife;n5575 said:
Will the continent names ever change and be more simple like in tw1.
I'd like to see a better version of their name generator, maybe in the future they will come up with a way to use an English name generator or something, I LIKE the names, just can't remember or pronounce them lol.

Dement0r;n5566 said:
Scripts will never be allowed in TW2.

http://tw2stats.com/ have been created, but unfortunately it is down at the moment.
I thought as much, it will be refreshing change from the original game as long as some form of account management can be brought in for handling many villages.

Can you imagine trying to coordinate the resources to make the push for a Fortress within a tribe?

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5577 said:
I'd like to see a better version of their name generator, maybe in the future they will come up with a way to use an English name generator or something, I LIKE the names, just can't remember or pronounce them lol.

I thought as much, it will be refreshing change from the original game as long as some form of account management can be brought in for handling many villages.

Can you imagine trying to coordinate the resources to make the push for a Fortress within a tribe?

I mean why can't they just number the continents why name it and if they do name it they should use simple names and same names for all worlds.Otherwise things will just get confusing.

DeletedUser486

Llife;n5580 said:
I mean why can't they just number the continents why name it and if they do name it they should use simple names and same names for all worlds.Otherwise things will just get confusing.
I think the idea was to create more unique worlds to bring more variety to each one and each startup, I guess if there was a maximum number of possible provinces (say 20 per Kingdom) then it would mean a maximum of 2000 names required in a database to be used for each world.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5581 said:
I think the idea was to create more unique worlds to bring more variety to each one and each startup, I guess if there was a maximum number of possible provinces (say 20 per Kingdom) then it would mean a maximum of 2000 names required in a database to be used for each world.

I don't think that it changes anything except for making life easier.It certainly doesn't add any edge or uniqueness to the game.

DeletedUser486

It can add a challenge if you are stuck in a tiny province with no prospects in start up.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5587 said:
It can add a challenge if you are stuck in a tiny province with no prospects in start up.

Seriously did you even read my post i was talking about continent names and them being too long and silly.What is this start up you keep mentioning.

DeletedUser486

Well the size and shape of provinces and Kingdoms vary, it was more wondering if it was worth using the same names in each different world, sorry I kinda varied from your point though. The silly names is a touch more realistic than numbers unless you are reading a map. I guess if there was a way to implement the best of both worlds without adding more confusion it would be nice to see.

DeletedUser

Llife;n5575 said:
Will the continent names ever change and be more simple like in tw1.Also world names like w1,w2 etc.. Don't like this whole bastille,alnwick stuff.

What, Kankanmarkmarkkanmark isn't clear enough for you?

DeletedUser

vawlk;n5689 said:
What, Kankanmarkmarkkanmark isn't clear enough for you?

No i was hoping that they would abbreviate that down to KNMARKRNMK, would make more sense.

DeletedUser

I can't seem to find my base generators. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.