• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Servers Down 3/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser486

We have confirmed that the servers are down for the International Market, the issue has been picked up and reported to the developers by our community manager. We very much hope the servers will be back up very soon.

We are truly sorry that you are inconvenienced and are unable to get on currently to carry out your account management and conduct your wars and battles. The moderation team is very thankful for your patience. We truly appreciate you bearing with us.

Sincerely,
Your TW2 EN Team

DeletedUser299

Happening on quite a regular basis this. It would be nice if there was an announcement as to the cause and what is being done to resolve the long term issue.

DeletedUser

I consider it unacceptable from a customer service standpoint not to have a server status page. Server downtime (scheduled and unscheduled) is a given, but having hundreds of players (customers) wasting their time (and constantly hitting the servers with login attempts) is unreasonable.

DeletedUser486

This issue has been raised before, and as a volunteer moderator the best I can do for you at this time is use threads like this to offer updates as we hear them.

DeletedUser

yatogami it is not your fault but, must be a way to have another server or better programers or anything no? if it would be free site i would not complain but when people pay to play and loses villages or nukes or anything cause of the server, it is not right

DeletedUser486

We know that another server was already being worked on when ours went down, we have reported our crash and are only waiting for the fix.

DeletedUser486

I am afraid that extensive work is required on the servers that may take several more hours to fix the newer worlds especially. We will certainly keep you updated as we learn more, but for now logging on will be unlikely and if at all only for a very brief period.

We apologise for the severe downtime and do very much appreciate your patience as we all wait to get back to our accounts.

DeletedUser

OMG ... AINEC ....
Pls give us an ETA ... I have to work tomorrow, but must fix some stuff in EN08 ... so I'd appreciate if you could tell me when I have to get up during the night ...

DeletedUser

I got on to one world but my away troops were missing and I couldn't access reports.

DeletedUser

i could send troops but tried to recall and it did not allow me such bs

DeletedUser1873

OMAINEC;n28145 said:
5h .... this is getting pathtic
It's been longer than 5 hours, I haven't been able to log in for nearer 10 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.