• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second village bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4060

So basically I dunno if anyone else is having this issue, but as I was trying to build my second village, it got stuck and wouldn't let me continue building. it was saying "Can't take this task until other is completed" or something along those lines. Anyway, it was stuck like that for about 12 hours, only finally working some five minutes ago.
But when I tried to continue building, the image I uploaded is showing up and not letting me continue once again. I've never had this happen before.

With the problems it's been having, this world should be renamed Zipser Bugged. :^)

Attachments

• ohmy.png
    ohmy.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 263

DeletedUser4060

So basically I dunno if anyone else is having this issue, but as I was trying to build my second village, it got stuck and wouldn't let me continue building. it was saying "Can't take this task until other is completed" or something along those lines. Anyway, it was stuck like that for about 12 hours, only finally working some five minutes ago.
But when I tried to continue building, the image I uploaded is showing up and not letting me continue once again. I've never had this happen before.

With the problems it's been having, this world should be renamed Zipser Bugged. :^)

Bug fixed disregard :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.