• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage

DeletedUser1000

I know this may have been covered elsewhere: but thought I'd ask here.

Will saboteurs be able to 'hit' Fortress levels, or will reducing HQ levels once the Fortress has started building prevent new Fortress levels being built until HQ is back to max again?

Although I'm very unsure of exactly how saboteurs work (beyond the basics) in terms of killing defending spies, % success rate, etc - given some of the comments made elsewhere this seems like a 'dodgy' ability for the game as why would you bother attacking a village (Fortress or not) when it could be supported by many players when you can 'sabotage' it out much more easily and cheaply.

Of course, if the % chance of a saboteur working is very low, and defending troops reduce it even further then perhaps the problem I see isn't so much a problem as I think it could be.
But then: if the chances are so low that it's not really too effective, then would it be worth going this route?

One way or another, I'm not sure this is a good option for the game - but will see what happens.

One other question (beyond the Fortress one I started with) - can we have more info on how exactly this option works - so we can plan how to both attack with it and defend against it. We know exactly how the other guilds help, more info on this would be good.