• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

sabotage without thieves guild

DeletedUser

I just wanna know if you are still be able to do sabotage runs if your thieves guild have been destroyed.

DeletedUser486

My guess is no, since destroying the order is one of two ways you would choose a new guild.

DeletedUser

That is what I also think. Unfortunately my opponent who already lost his Hall of Order still manage to send sabotage attacks on me.

DeletedUser486

Could he have sent the mission before losing the hall? Also, Hall of Orders is a 20 min build, could he have rebuilt?

DeletedUser

nope and nope... the hall was destroyed a long ago and I constantly scouting his village buildings. Anyway I already sent a ticket about it maybe its a bug or something..

DeletedUser486

Maybe he activated a countermeasure showing a level 0 hall.

DeletedUser

I think I can answer my own question now.

I just lost my Hall of Order too. The spies though still has sabotage option in their mission list.

So either this is a coding error or they really made it like this...

Plus I think they should remove this sabotage thing... Imagine if a tribe attacks a single player with just sabotage?

DeletedUser486

If you think it's worth checking, try building it with a different order to find out if you lose the option or keep it when you gain the ability to, say, build trebuchets.
I would have thought you should lose the ability to sabotage as you would the ability to build berserkers or trebs.

One last test, would be to check your academy, see if you lost the discount to your coins.