• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser486

Long shall this ballad be sung in the histories of the great tribes of Bastille!

P.S. Who are Rise, and who are you?

DeletedUser

I am a little disappointed with my tribemates with this thread. Of all the titles you went with RIP Rise. Rise falls. The Fall of Rise. The toppling of Rise. Ashes from the Rising. So many options and you went weak. For shame.

DeletedUser486

So I gather that TW had first shot at a semi interesting PnP read and decided what was posted would be enough?
Your first declaration at a war won, marking what, I'm sure you wish, will be a long and illustrious history and once again all you can provide is wasted space.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n12863 said:
So I gather that TW had first shot at a semi interesting PnP read and decided what was posted would be enough?
Your first declaration at a war won, marking what, I'm sure you wish, will be a long and illustrious history and once again all you can provide is wasted space.

are you taunting us? we have time on our hands. i just want to know if you are attempting to taunt us. as clarification.

DeletedUser

To stay on topic, there was likely NO taunt. This could have been propaganda and happy! The forums are so boring lately. This was the perfect chance to spice it up. People like flavor of words to sprinkle on their ice cream. You only served vanilla with no sprinkles. We WANTED SPRINKLZ!

DeletedUser

The last time i wrote a flowery speech, it was deleted outirght, Why try again? Amazingly, this post breaks the rules. Just saying that someone deleted my thread breaks the rules. This will be here for five minutes tops.

Hey, Innogames. If you want drama and fun in your game, give us some leeway, please.

DeletedUser430

Yatogami;n12973 said:
Mate, if you can tell me what the topic is I will gladly attempt to stick to it.
lol I really couldn't tell you what the topic is about. You all have gone so far off topic then back on topic to only go off topic again. I'll give it 1 more day before I just close the thread. FYI... I enjoy the readings and good PnP is what keeps many reading. :)

DeletedUser486

Politics and Propaganda, the art in which players/tribe representatives post clever facts or factoids in an attempt to tarnish the name of an enemy or boost the reputation of the player's own tribe.
When done right, PnP can be damaging to a tribe's attempt at diplomacy and affect their long term plans and even survival on the world they play, and if the enemy tribe fails hard enough, future worlds too.

DeletedUser

zubbs1;n13035 said:
Noob question: What is PnP?

I was wondering what it stood for myself. Like I knew the concept, but the whole, "PnP" threw me off. Hmm, almost a weird way to refer to it though.

DeletedUser430

Topic closed. Last few post had nothing to do with topic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.