• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Hurtllocker

Banned
if one of my members popped up like that out of no where they would have been booted without even a question, doubt, or even a message saying wtf are u doing kid.

But you'll happily harbour script users? Shall I post the village conqured of your tribe repeatedly farming a newly taken village.

Or is that just common practice to mentally boom the same village with 10 spears after its taken for 2 hours?

Like I said before I asked everyone to stop.

It's not farming scripts that lag and bug the game as much, it's the constant loops inumerating through all the players and villages constantly for players' private databases :) as for daily checks for scripters... They still didn't fix it for the bot made over 2 years ago... Only for chromium and tamper monkey extensions. Even logged in to test it for sure

But you'll happily harbour script users? Shall I post the village conqured of your tribe repeatedly farming a newly taken village.

Or is that just common practice to mentally boom the same village with 10 spears after its taken for 2 hours?

Like I said before I asked everyone to stop.
Who? Pretty sad you complain about somebody who is sending farm attacks at a base that has been conquered, over your tribe members cheating and having 13 villages and over 1000 minted coins for like 5 of your members LMFAO. Like how do you even compare the two? I just think it’s funny you have to cheat to even be considered at the top of the ranks, pretty sad if you ask me. So people like myself don’t always check reports while farming due to real life you know. 2 hours isn’t even that long, have you ever went to work before?

It's not farming scripts that lag and bug the game as much, it's the constant loops inumerating through all the players and villages constantly for players' private databases :) as for daily checks for scripters... They still didn't fix it for the bot made over 2 years ago... Only for chromium and tamper monkey extensions. Even logged in to test it for sure
If it was just scripts and not the unlimited dupe method this world would be a different ball game. Scripts I wouldn’t even complain about because a script can’t dupe your minted coins or resources or troops now can it? I’m still new and it’s just pathetic that I find a game I enjoy and you get cheaters who think they are “good” at the game and ruin it for the legit players. The bug is stupid easy to do but I refuse to use it and so does my tribe. We don’t need it to play and compete in a video game.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Who? Pretty sad you complain about somebody who is sending farm attacks at a base that has been conquered, over your tribe members cheating and having 13 villages and over 1000 minted coins for like 5 of your members LMFAO. Like how do you even compare the two? I just think it’s funny you have to cheat to even be considered at the top of the ranks, pretty sad if you ask me. So people like myself don’t always check reports while farming due to real life you know. 2 hours isn’t even that long, have you ever went to work before?

Sorry but what worlds have you won before if any?

We've been constantly winning worlds faaaaaaar longer then you've been playing the game and not to mention we had 0 clue about this glitch until this server.

Shutup.

Sorry but what worlds have you won before if any?

We've been constantly winning worlds faaaaaaar longer then you've been playing the game and not to mention we had 0 clue about this glitch until this server.

Shutup.
You probably cheated in every one of them. That’s the rumors I have heard and I believe it. I mean look at this one, doesn’t really paint a “fair” picture for you guys. Especially for people who have no clue who you are.

You probably cheated in every one of them. That’s the rumors I have heard and I believe it. I mean look at this one, doesn’t really paint a “fair” picture for you guys. Especially for people who have no clue who you are.
world is ducked, who cares. scripting or multi accing or whatever matters very little compared to this. and no, we win worlds because we outskill most of the playerbase, regardless of anyone cheating or not.

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned

I really don't care what you think your opinion doesn't matter.

cultist

Banned
the way i see it is the whole world is a joke and you guys shouldnt take it seriously
best case scenario is everyone multi accounts and cheats and treat it like the hit show it is and force them to fix the bugs and glitches and punish cheaters
better have one shit show world with all blatant cheating and have it wrapped up and fixed than have a trickle of a few cheaters in every world to come
make as much noise you can by ducking destroying the world

Last edited by a staff member:
world is ducked, who cares. scripting or multi accing or whatever matters very little compared to this. and no, we win worlds because we outskill most of the playerbase, regardless of anyone cheating or not.
Yeah really takes skill to spam attacks to land at the same time and then click a button to dupe.

I can say that SFU does have skilled players, they do crown but thats their right to do so. We have too respect each others game style. Ive played with SFU before, and they are consistent.

Never said that crowning was bad. Crowning is part of the game. I said duping was. Which 10 or more of their members have done. They are using an exploit to their advantage saying they are “going to win the world” no shit. Of course you are going to win the world when you dupe and cheat. To me that is not skills. I don’t care how you justify it or who did what first. When they got rid of the NAP all I asked was for the ones who duped or cheated to get rid of the dupe meaning troops/villas/1000s of minted coins. Restart or don’t play, so the legit can fight each other. The response was “we MOL our bases.” Yes to an extent they did MoL a lot of bases at the beginning but 10 members didn’t because I remember which did. Also MOL bases doesn’t get you 1000 minted coins in less than a week and I have been playing the game 2 months. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Especially when their members plunder less than 1 million resources but they magically have 1k or more minted coins. Like I said I would have loved to see their “skills” in a fair fight. If they were so “skillful” why didn’t the ones who duped or cheated just restart so it could be a fair fight. I mean the tribe level is 43 there was no excuse of “they would be behind” especially since they are so skillful.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Never said that crowning was bad. Crowning is part of the game. I said duping was. Which 10 or more of their members have done. They are using an exploit to their advantage saying they are “going to win the world” no shit. Of course you are going to win the world when you dupe and cheat. To me that is not skills. I don’t care how you justify it or who did what first. When they got rid of the NAP all I asked was for the ones who duped or cheated to get rid of the dupe meaning troops/villas/1000s of minted coins. Restart or don’t play, so the legit can fight each other. The response was “we MOL our bases.” Yes to an extent they did MoL a lot of bases at the beginning but 10 members didn’t because I remember which did. Also MOL bases doesn’t get you 1000 minted coins in less than a week and I have been playing the game 2 months. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Especially when their members plunder less than 1 million resources but they magically have 1k or more minted coins. Like I said I would have loved to see their “skills” in a fair fight. If they were so “skillful” why didn’t the ones who duped or cheated just restart so it could be a fair fight. I mean the tribe level is 43 there was no excuse of “they would be behind” especially since they are so skillful.

You keep crying really badly. We never used this glitched or bug before the Brazilians brought to our attention. We MoLed like 4/5 barbs each. That's 10/15 people doing this. You have 0 idea how much money we spent.

We aren't using the bug now whatever you've seen is BEFORE when we were fighting them.

Unfortunately for you we've been playing this game far longer and far more competitive then you will ever get. Stats do not lie. We don't need the glitch to win.

It's always the random nobodies who have an issue. You don't even have a tribe you've recruited a bunch of randoms and some of my friends too (who I know are using the glitch) inside your own tribe.

Literally you don't know what your talking about.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Like we all said before ban us. We've already got all our money back. We don't want this glitch around however we don't quit either.

Im sorry to say there's only two ways this world ends.

SFU - Wins
SFU - Gets banned

I'm still waiting for you to post a world win btw because we have consecutive wins with our players dominating top 10/20 rankings constantly.

Collectively if you used your brain a little more you'd see how much depth SFU has as a player base. We have rank 1 leaders/players from nearly every single EN world played.

Stop whining.

Like we all said before ban us. We've already got all our money back. We don't want this glitch around however we don't quit either.

Im sorry to say there's only two ways this world ends.

SFU - Wins
SFU - Gets banned

I'm still waiting for you to post a world win btw because we have consecutive wins with our players dominating top 10/20 rankings constantly.

Collectively if you used your brain a little more you'd see how much depth SFU has as a player base. We have rank 1 leaders/players from nearly every single EN world played.

Stop whining.
Who is in our tribe cheating so I can boot them. We aren’t cowards like you.