• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rally Point

DeletedUser

umm thnx i guess but i already knew about the presets
so to be clear that is the ONLY thing it is good for? wow that is useless

DeletedUser

In TW1 it was where the battle simulator was, so that would be a nice carryover feature here, except they haven't stated any plans for a battle simulator.

DeletedUser

DeathAngle;n10065 said:
umm thnx i guess but i already knew about the presets
so to be clear that is the ONLY thing it is good for? wow that is useless

well, rally point was meant to limit number of attacks you can send however it was not implemented...wheater not just yet or they changed their mind, that i cant tell....

DeletedUser486

I have seen no information suggesting that. Only that the rally point was originally intended to have steps as to how many attacks can be sent, and level 5 doubles the cancellation period.

Troop discipline is barracks tech.

DeletedUser

Yato, according to the building's information, it does not increase the amount of attacks that can be sent (Also according to the wiki). The only thing a level 5 rally point does is increase the "Cancel" time from 5 to 10 minutes. That's it.

You are correct about the Barracks being the only thing that increases accuracy landing of troops. That 33% happens 3 times in the barracks.

DeletedUser

Ok then, that confirms my point of the rally point being useless as sh!t. If i havent cancled an attack in 5min odds are another 5min wont change my mind