• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Raised an issue on def bashpoints

DeletedUser1666

I got attacked by a disgruntled player in the 2nd /3rd week of server - dude attacked me with all his units i won !!!

Since then i raised an issue about stats not updating - EVERYONE ELSES HAS - why not mine

So its basically... left me with no stats - i lost units they lost a hell of a load more

Is this fair ... it seems like someone got away with a cheap shot before they left the server and got eaten by other players - why should i be paying for this ???

Its not my fault - seems like i got the short stick and im the 1 paying for it ..

after raising a ticket on the issue - it was suggested that the server might not be working properly on updating

its now been over 3 weeks !!!

I was told it cannot be done manually ...

So ive lost Units and Time and gain nothing ... - Why is this so.....

DeletedUser486

We are investigating into how bashpoints currently update for defenders as we speak, against how it should work.

Along with several aspects of battles we are continuing to investigate as these issues are brought to our attention, believe me, I want to see our statistics and battles work properly as much as you do.

DeletedUser1733

We are investigating into how bashpoints currently update for defenders as we speak, against how it should work.

Well there should be some kind of delay. Let's say your scenario went the completely south and you lost.

Players who keep an eye out on others bashpoints would know you have just been attacked. Now they'd ask themselves if they want to gamble stealing your village or not from the one attempting to conquer.

I say gamble because with bashpoints it is not possible to tell if they have suffered loses or not without scouting.

DeletedUser486

Well there should be some kind of delay. Let's say your scenario went the completely south and you lost.
This is how it works in the original game, where there was a delay on failed attacks updating defenders bashpoints so that players couldn't estimate damage, and is one of the things we are keeping an eye on while we test.

DeletedUser

the defensive bash point here in tw2 is calculated incorrectly. You def bash points will increase relative with the units you lost while defending and not the attacking units that you killed.

The issue is really not about delay of info in your stats...

Sad thing is that mods/gms here still hasn't figured it out...

Sucks right!?

DeletedUser

Yup. Units you kill while defending increases your offensive bash points.

DeletedUser1675

It should be. If you own a village that is empty of troops and then send support, fend off a huge attack you still don't get defensive bash. Because the defense is support(your own support) but still support and therefore don't give defensive bash. Weird and wrong (unless they are adding support bash points?)

DeletedUser486

I will find out why this is not marked as a bug, but there are several conversations being held in the feedback system regarding the bashpoints, how they currently work and how the player base expects them to work.
The developers are still working on this, though.

DeletedUser2033

I expect to get def bash points defending my village wherever the troops may have originated from - but especially if I support my own village.

Units killed when supporting your own defence don't even seem to count as units killed!

Basically the number of units killed in the game by defenders should count somewhere in the stats, however they are killed. Worked like that in Tw1.

DeletedUser486

That is my own expectation, also. I have aired my expectations to the senior staff and there are discussions ongoing regarding the current system, what the devs are working towards and what the players expect/ask for. That is all I can really say about it at this point in time.