• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Race for the Realm (Top Players/Tribes)

DeletedUser486

Greetings and Salutations Warriors
(I'm bored and the forum is not nearly interesting enough these days)

However, it seems we have our first conqueror of the Realm in miguel8819643
20181016_204453.jpg
With some respectable bashpoints and a 1k point village for his 3rd he is making a definitive push for the lead.
20181016_204417.jpg
That being said, as you can see from the current player rankings, he is behind on his village growth and now has 3 to focus on. At the point value of his main, it would seem that he rushed his Academy, can he maintain his momentum. He has earned some bashpoints, and having rushed academy his resource income is reliant on his farming.
For a f2p, this would be a risky move, sacrificing income for that first conquer can potentially be a speed bump in providing stable growth for the account. P2p options softens the blow in this situation, so all eyes on miguel8819643 as to whether he prevails or flails.
I am sure his lead in points will be short lived as the rank 2 and 3 are at a much more average size for first conquer, they will either be eyeing up their first targets or saving up several nobles for a dedicated effort at locking down their areas.

While Miguel has taken first village, his tribe EPO are not currently in the top 5.
20181016_204511.jpg
There is little to be taken from this raw number however, as in this very early stage those spots will be a battle of Tribe Member slots as resources and money are pushed into creating as much of an advantage as possible.
So, while EPO may not be in even the top 10, this won't be a concern to them. Having a tribe rank of 22, they match the current rank 1 tribe ENT, and have obviously opted to put those points into more purposeful tribe bonuses. This is a tribe with a plan, and likely a core leadership with experience and an idea of how they want to run themselves on this world.
20181016_211016.jpg
I will certainly be keeping an eye on their progress, and expect to hear more from them.

This is it from me for now, I will be back again once I've had a quick look at the other top tribes and players and will attempt to write more in depth observations as the world progresses.
You know, providing I stay bored enough (bear with me while I figure out this whole image thing on my phone)

52e2d1a3d3980260f7df0b534f2fd3fe.jpg

Who knows, maybe by my next post I will have figured out what I want to do myself in world. TTFN

DeletedUser4523

thank you for this i know it was not for me specifically but i love the player brake down.

good observation yato but I don't think you know how epo is just a bunch of scripters who thinks they're the best by being able to farm 24/7 early and have an unbeatable advantage because they aren't completely braindead
yeah sure who gives a shit about p2p or f2p when you got scripters running around having:
1) non stop 24-7 farming, guaranteed thief of the day depending how long you leave the scripts on for and the intervals you set (and who else is scripting hard that given day)
2) being able to time 10+ perfect noble trains, having the script auto send the attacks while having a coffee and not worry about an op one bit. or have the script send everything during the night while you sleep and wake up in the morning to see a few hundred attacks all land at the same time even though you didn't have to manually send a single one
3) having infinite noble slots

'elite' is such bs when all they really have is a well developed js script that everyone shares around and abuse

Last edited:

DeletedUser486

It's been quite a while since I played. (En2 Bastille) When I played scripts were not allowed in tw2, has this changed? If not, then submit a ticket. As a former model for the game, the situation will be investigated and wrong doing addresses. Also, regarding rule breaking, the forum is no place for discussion (as per the rules).
If you have more to say, I would happily take this discussion to pm.

With the weekend upon us, I will be taking to stats and whatever other tools that are available and looking into the top of the world as it stands. I have yet to see any indication that players are doing anything that isn't explained by taking advantage of the system benefits (pay to play).
If and when I see anything suspicious, I too will submit my findings but will not be discussing rules on the forums.
My next post will be a more rounded observation on the top 5 tribes and players, and anything else I see.

It's been quite a while since I played. (En2 Bastille) When I played scripts were not allowed in tw2, has this changed? If not, then submit a ticket. As a former model for the game, the situation will be investigated and wrong doing addresses. Also, regarding rule breaking, the forum is no place for discussion (as per the rules).
If you have more to say, I would happily take this discussion to pm.

With the weekend upon us, I will be taking to stats and whatever other tools that are available and looking into the top of the world as it stands. I have yet to see any indication that players are doing anything that isn't explained by taking advantage of the system benefits (pay to play).
If and when I see anything suspicious, I too will submit my findings but will not be discussing rules on the forums.
My next post will be a more rounded observation on the top 5 tribes and players, and anything else I see.

Yes its been a long time. Of course the mod say scripts aren't allowed but there's a few that are used heavily. The mods don't investigate this or punish this. I have extensive proof if you want to PM me.
but honestly i dont think theres even people that give a shit about scripting anymore

DeletedUser486

ALRIGHTY. Things are beginning to move along and the top 5 (according to TW2 tools) looks like this.
At time of writing I am going by what stats shows me for the most part. There have been other conquers in game that I don't think have updated yet.
Top5Oct19.PNG

map_www_en40_13af4e1bbcc3c41ae046065fec1615cf_15399801110122.png

We can see that ENT are placed solidly to the west, north west, northern area of the map through either strategic landing of a core group of players and/or strategic recruitment to ensure security.

They are currently 3rd in the world for offensive bashpoints which suggests that they are avoiding any serious troop losses at such a critical stage. At 117 members, though, my initial reaction is they are going for bulk rather than ability to ensure they remain an intimidating force. Pushing a lot of Tribe Points towards upping that member limit. Only 2 members have achieved their first conquer, which goes to explaining why they have not yet moved up in bashpoints.

Abazin and Torn both nobling villages previously owned by FIK, Abazin a respectable 1,500 points village and Torn made out with an almost 4k village if I am reading stats correctly. Either way Torn looking much better off with his points size doubling and less work required on his new village.
We should see the next few conquers from ENT very soon.

Tribe Rank 27, working hard on their advantage.

Next up we have The White Nights holding rank 2, also rank 2 in bashpoints so they are not shy.
This tribe is showing a large spread across the map with players in the core. I don't see them having an easy time of it, especially those more isolated players. There are spatterings of groups that effectively working together have the potential for strong units but the tribe is so spread that it will be endless work connecting the dots.

No conquers for this tribe yet, but their top few are close, and from the looks of Fragiskos' bashpoints, they are working on their first conquer.

Tribe Rank 11, behind in boosting the available advantages compared to the competition but this could be the tribe settling into their situation, coming to grips with what is needed etc.

The HAWKS of Navardun. I like the name.
No beating around the bush for this tribe, Rank 3 in points, absolutely rank 1 in offensive bashpoints. They definitely know which end is the sharp end.
I'm seeing offensive bp across the board for their players, so they are either locked in a dispute with another tribe or are possible making a dedicated effort on their first conquers. 2 new villages for the tribe by Thirsty and gnikyrrab (please tell me this isn't the dude's real name backwards...anyone?)
A respectable 1k conquer for thirsty, killing whatever poor toby had. I am also surprised to see Thirsty having managed to bring the second village up so quickly also, hard work and it wouldn't surprise me if they put crowns towards this critical point at the beginning which isn't unwise for those who can afford to put crowns in the most effective/efficient uses.

Looking at ol' barry, the same can be said for this player, 1k conquered village, with his second village matching its size.

With much more killing done by the tribe I am sure they are working on more conquers.

This is a dangerous tribe for sure and I am excited to see what they do.

Tribe Rank 18, They are definitely working on those advantages whilst also balancing the needs of the individual.

Our Rank 4 Retribution, to me, looks like they are off to a shaky start. Their players all look like they are just behind the top 3 tribes in being ready for nobling, but are already seeing some not light fighting. Hopefully it is strategic area securing and not growth hindering for this tribe.

I'm sorry to be rushing this but I haven't got a lot more to say about them at this time. I will mention that at 70 members, being rank 4 shows activity and growth, so if they overcome whatever they are spending troops on and work well as a group then I would expect to see more from them.
Tribe rank of 10, so not too hard working on this objective.

At 61 members, FIRST PEOPLE have a Tribe Rank of 23 already, so are already pushing for their advantage for the group. With less than 20k bashpoints they are also being efficient and strategic in their work preparing for their spurt of nobling during this crucial start up period.
Their top player Dair Vol already at 4 villages, conquering a respectable 1k village and then also taking a village from a RET player. I wonder if this will cause tension between two of top 5 moving forward. Not showing much bashpoints here so got away without too many troop losses, got lucky?
Lord of Kimchi likewise has very few bashpoints to show following their first conquer, which is explained through a 1k barb they lucked out on, therefore no killing required to earn the village. Looking a small wait before we see any more conquers from their tribe mates.
Not a tribe to ignore, that's for sure.

Top 5 Players.
I have already mentioned the Rank 1 Abazin, rank 4 miguel and the rank 5 Dair Vol, so I shall move on very quickly.
Oguras, running for EPO and tribemates to our previously mentioned Miguel (who has also nobled his 4th village, I should mention, owned by a barbed member of mafia, I wanna say that some crowns went into building the barb up ready to conquer.). Whilst not death free in his time on Navardun, it seems he lucked out with a 2k barb for his first conquer. Possibly some well timed tactics to force a player to restart the village was owned by a member of our rank 2 tribe TWN prior to barbing. It looks like poor pengecut fell in battle and lost his spot in TWN, restarting away from his starting location, and away from what should have been available assistance from former tribemates should it have been requested.

Cheerful Newbie of the previously unmentioned tribe -V- is blasting ahead of his tribemates through either luck or skill, and is already at his 4th village. Both conquers at over 3k points per village this player has definitely made bank on their work starting up. Poor Sammika losing a lot of hard work to being on the wrong end of this conflict, Cheerful Newbie most likely keeping most of their army in this endeavour. Village number 3, looking at stats, has always been a barb. I wanna say that unless I am looking at it wrong, some crowns went into making sure this village was ready for nobling.

I hope you all enjoy my take on the world. I am still very much getting to grips with everything (I haven't been here since Bastille) so feel free to make suggestions, additions, corrections and I will check in with you guys later.

-Yato

DeletedUser4795

ALRIGHTY. Things are beginning to move along and the top 5 (according to TW2 tools) looks like this.
At time of writing I am going by what stats shows me for the most part. There have been other conquers in game that I don't think have updated yet.

map_www_en40_13af4e1bbcc3c41ae046065fec1615cf_15399801110122.png

We can see that ENT are placed solidly to the west, north west, northern area of the map through either strategic landing of a core group of players and/or strategic recruitment to ensure security.

They are currently 3rd in the world for offensive bashpoints which suggests that they are avoiding any serious troop losses at such a critical stage. At 117 members, though, my initial reaction is they are going for bulk rather than ability to ensure they remain an intimidating force. Pushing a lot of Tribe Points towards upping that member limit. Only 2 members have achieved their first conquer, which goes to explaining why they have not yet moved up in bashpoints.

Abazin and Torn both nobling villages previously owned by FIK, Abazin a respectable 1,500 points village and Torn made out with an almost 4k village if I am reading stats correctly. Either way Torn looking much better off with his points size doubling and less work required on his new village.
We should see the next few conquers from ENT very soon.

Tribe Rank 27, working hard on their advantage.

Next up we have The White Nights holding rank 2, also rank 2 in bashpoints so they are not shy.
This tribe is showing a large spread across the map with players in the core. I don't see them having an easy time of it, especially those more isolated players. There are spatterings of groups that effectively working together have the potential for strong units but the tribe is so spread that it will be endless work connecting the dots.

No conquers for this tribe yet, but their top few are close, and from the looks of Fragiskos' bashpoints, they are working on their first conquer.

Tribe Rank 11, behind in boosting the available advantages compared to the competition but this could be the tribe settling into their situation, coming to grips with what is needed etc.

The HAWKS of Navardun. I like the name.
No beating around the bush for this tribe, Rank 3 in points, absolutely rank 1 in offensive bashpoints. They definitely know which end is the sharp end.
I'm seeing offensive bp across the board for their players, so they are either locked in a dispute with another tribe or are possible making a dedicated effort on their first conquers. 2 new villages for the tribe by Thirsty and gnikyrrab (please tell me this isn't the dude's real name backwards...anyone?)
A respectable 1k conquer for thirsty, killing whatever poor toby had. I am also surprised to see Thirsty having managed to bring the second village up so quickly also, hard work and it wouldn't surprise me if they put crowns towards this critical point at the beginning which isn't unwise for those who can afford to put crowns in the most effective/efficient uses.

Looking at ol' barry, the same can be said for this player, 1k conquered village, with his second village matching its size.

With much more killing done by the tribe I am sure they are working on more conquers.

This is a dangerous tribe for sure and I am excited to see what they do.

Tribe Rank 18, They are definitely working on those advantages whilst also balancing the needs of the individual.

Our Rank 4 Retribution, to me, looks like they are off to a shaky start. Their players all look like they are just behind the top 3 tribes in being ready for nobling, but are already seeing some not light fighting. Hopefully it is strategic area securing and not growth hindering for this tribe.

I'm sorry to be rushing this but I haven't got a lot more to say about them at this time. I will mention that at 70 members, being rank 4 shows activity and growth, so if they overcome whatever they are spending troops on and work well as a group then I would expect to see more from them.
Tribe rank of 10, so not too hard working on this objective.

At 61 members, FIRST PEOPLE have a Tribe Rank of 23 already, so are already pushing for their advantage for the group. With less than 20k bashpoints they are also being efficient and strategic in their work preparing for their spurt of nobling during this crucial start up period.
Their top player Dair Vol already at 4 villages, conquering a respectable 1k village and then also taking a village from a RET player. I wonder if this will cause tension between two of top 5 moving forward. Not showing much bashpoints here so got away without too many troop losses, got lucky?
Lord of Kimchi likewise has very few bashpoints to show following their first conquer, which is explained through a 1k barb they lucked out on, therefore no killing required to earn the village. Looking a small wait before we see any more conquers from their tribe mates.
Not a tribe to ignore, that's for sure.

Top 5 Players.
I have already mentioned the Rank 1 Abazin, rank 4 miguel and the rank 5 Dair Vol, so I shall move on very quickly.
Oguras, running for EPO and tribemates to our previously mentioned Miguel (who has also nobled his 4th village, I should mention, owned by a barbed member of mafia, I wanna say that some crowns went into building the barb up ready to conquer.). Whilst not death free in his time on Navardun, it seems he lucked out with a 2k barb for his first conquer. Possibly some well timed tactics to force a player to restart the village was owned by a member of our rank 2 tribe TWN prior to barbing. It looks like poor pengecut fell in battle and lost his spot in TWN, restarting away from his starting location, and away from what should have been available assistance from former tribemates should it have been requested.

Cheerful Newbie of the previously unmentioned tribe -V- is blasting ahead of his tribemates through either luck or skill, and is already at his 4th village. Both conquers at over 3k points per village this player has definitely made bank on their work starting up. Poor Sammika losing a lot of hard work to being on the wrong end of this conflict, Cheerful Newbie most likely keeping most of their army in this endeavour. Village number 3, looking at stats, has always been a barb. I wanna say that unless I am looking at it wrong, some crowns went into making sure this village was ready for nobling.

I hope you all enjoy my take on the world. I am still very much getting to grips with everything (I haven't been here since Bastille) so feel free to make suggestions, additions, corrections and I will check in with you guys later.

-Yato
Thank you for this, can you next time put green ants with green and white knights with white haha also black background map

DeletedUser4523

First thank you again Yato for this i really like when people break down the tribes / players is just makes me want to get in the forums . and second if anyone things i am cheating well thank you for thinking so.i have crowned my last noble village and my rally points also lvl 26 tribe that helps a lot . but even so i do a lot of farming, all the time preset 1-4 thx to this feature i am able to just click the buttons.i love tw2 and i wish everyone had a great time. sorry if you feel your getting cheated lol. thx again Yato

DeletedUser486

First thank you again Yato for this i really like when people break down the tribes / players is just makes me want to get in the forums . and second if anyone things i am cheating well thank you for thinking so.i have crowned my last noble village and my rally points also lvl 26 tribe that helps a lot . but even so i do a lot of farming, all the time preset 1-4 thx to this feature i am able to just click the buttons.i love tw2 and i wish everyone had a great time. sorry if you feel your getting cheated lol. thx again Yato
This is the thing, no one is here, no one is talking. The forums should be half the fun, keeping things interesting whilst you are waiting on timings for an op etc.
These forums are dead. I am attempting to bring life back, but it takes more than one person. There needs to be dialogue, everyone needs to bring something, cause discussion, tear up the forums and use the forums as a tool to discredit their enemies abilities. (not how Titus is doing it though, I don't want swearing or rule discussion in my threads)

This is the thing, no one is here, no one is talking. The forums should be half the fun, keeping things interesting whilst you are waiting on timings for an op etc.
These forums are dead. I am attempting to bring life back, but it takes more than one person. There needs to be dialogue, everyone needs to bring something, cause discussion, tear up the forums and use the forums as a tool to discredit their enemies abilities. (not how Titus is doing it though, I don't want swearing or rule discussion in my threads)
A thankless job, I know from experience :)
Perhaps we should do an overview of the tribes not included in the top5. Usually small groups more interesting and more productive of numerous tribes.

DeletedUser486

A thankless job, I know from experience :)
Perhaps we should do an overview of the tribes not included in the top5. Usually small groups more interesting and more productive of numerous tribes.
Anyone is welcome to contribute. I will do my best, however even the last post was rushed because I have a 16 month crawling all over me whenever I try to do ANYTHING
giphy.gif

DeletedUser3087

See Titus message was deleted though... haven't seen that happen in a while either.
@Yatogami yeah these post takes a lot of time to do... And not everyone is always interested in them, I for one like to list stats... but well thanks for trying to liven up the place

DeletedUser486

I've been back a week, but have only really been in game until the weekend...JD, what the hell happened to the game? It's in a sorry state.
I'm already disheartened. I fail to see why anyone plays at all, it is sad to read that worlds don't even reach ha point where players have developed their villages fully before they close.

DeletedUser3087

It all started back in EN 15, but I guess the real decline took place almost a year ago.
There has been so many things that have gone wrong or is influencing the game badly, difficult to point to a specific time or event. But not having a sufficient staff to monitor game and forum to enforce the rules is definitely not helping the game at all. Inno has also never really listened to the player base... But at least they have however made one positive move and that was to bring back domination worlds...

A difficult for worlds to run long if a new one opens every month or so... just not enough of a player base that remains

DeletedUser486

That is disheartening. I have always wished their was more direct interaction between the development team and the player base. An easier way ti see the player base is heard.

DeletedUser4689

Enforcing the rules would help I don't think i'm going to try a new world for a good while after the shenanigans that were pulled on 38. Merging and MRTing is bad and annoying but is perfectly within the rules. But then you tack on co-op abuse and multi-accounts? Miss me with it.

DeletedUser4689

As for opening new worlds all the time, it's so they have an excuse to pull out Gwen to celebrate with 2 noble wheels. It's not fun if people can't buy their way to 4 villas early.

lol ofc my post was deleted. miguel talking as IF I don't know what 'farming' is.

Game is dying because player base is just decreasing because
Devs make 0 meaningful changes to the game, any suggestion even basic ones that almost everyone agree on is never implemented
Gwendoline game is the most hated thing in this game yet inno doesn't care and milk it every world so people get free nobles (imagine getting nobled by a 300 point villa because he has 4 nobles, fun)

Last edited: