• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Provincial Lord

DeletedUser1460

Hi,

My tribe leader mentioned something called 'Provincial Lord'. I was wondering if this is an actual thing and what it eventually has as benefits.

Thanks in advance,
Lizzy

DeletedUser430

I'm assuming he is referring to owning >50% of your province and renaming that province maybe?

DeletedUser1460

Yeh, owning >50% and something about being able to get more resources, but for some reason I cannot find the thread he put in our forum in the tribe...

DeletedUser430

The only things that comes out of owning >50% of your province is that you are able to rename that province. You do not gain addition resources or anything like that.

DeletedUser486

You gain the safety of having a province locked down to invaders.

DeletedUser1460

hmm, okay, I guess my tribe leader had his information a bit wrong :)

DeletedUser486

It's a new game, misinformation goes with the territory.

DeletedUser1460

wait, so, what does 'You gain the safety of having a province locked down to invaders.' mean exactly? :/

DeletedUser486

Well, to attack a player you need faith, to get faith, you need a village with a church/chapel or you are stuck with relying on your lone Paladin to let your army attack at full strength.
Looking at your enemy and seeing a province that he has completely nobled can be very intimidating trying to break.

DeletedUser486

No worries, don;t be afraid to ask if you have more questions.

DeletedUser1460

my tribe leader asked me to ask this: is there a write up somewhere about being the provincial majority village holder?

DeletedUser1460

I think it means if there is like a wiki page or something about it which fully explains everything?

DeletedUser1460

it doesn't say anything about provencial lord but i guess it should do

DeletedUser486

There is no provincial "lord" so to speak. I will edit this reply with what I can provide you. The wiki isn't necessarily going to be complete or accurate because the game isn't.

DeletedUser486

There isn't much really to add.
On Bastille, I have spent the time to completely noble out a province to secure my location on the edges of the map (It is about 2 provinces from the edge after the map continued growing out)

Province_zpse83d8a35.png

It offers no benefits beyond being able to rename the province to whatever you want, and obviously I have the monopoly on Faith in the province, which would make it hard for players to Invade.
When you have over 50% of the villages nobled (in this case 16/30) I was able to rename and a crown icon appeared next to my name in the province ranking.
Province2_zpsd4e9d028.png