• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6

All worlds have the same settings so you won't really find them. We may change up the settings in future worlds but for now, they are just TW2 settings.

DeletedUser

Will there be an announcement before full release is launched?

If so where will it be posted first?

Wil.

DeletedUser

Will the Tw2 beta app only be available on this new world?

DeletedUser6

Willberham;n2081 said:
Will there be an announcement before full release is launched?

If so where will it be posted first?

Wil.

Are you referring to the release of this world or when we are no longer in open beta?
FortuN;n2082 said:
Will the Tw2 beta app only be available on this new world?

No, the app will be available to use on all International server worlds to those who were accepted to the beta release of the app.

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n2083 said:
Are you referring to the release of this world or when we are no longer in open beta?

No, the app will be available to use on all International server worlds to those who were accepted to the beta release of the app.

So its to late to get accepted for the Tw2 Android beta if i signed up for it yesterday?

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n2083 said:

I am asking when open beta closes and TW2 goes live. Would like to know when
everyone else does to get a decent starting position, been late for both closed and open Beta
starts so far.

Thanks for the quick reply btw.

DeletedUser6

Maybe, maybe not FortuN, hopefully the devs will see it and add you and it is likely they will add a few people after the launch anyway.

Willberham - We announce a lot of things on our Facebook page, but it will likely be announced here as well.

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n2089 said:
Maybe, maybe not FortuN, hopefully the devs will see it and add you and it is likely they will add a few people after the launch anyway.

Willberham - We announce a lot of things on our Facebook page, but it will likely be announced here as well.

Thanks for the heads-up Daedalus,

I'll have to keep watching, but would rather just get an email. How I received my initial code.

DeletedUser6

Bastille is open, this thread is now closed. Go conquer someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.