• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Preset recruiting

DeletedUser

This probably doesn't qualify as a bug, but when recruiting using the presets, the village recruits based on troops that are at home in the village, and not the ones that are outside the village (i.e. if my preset was for 7,000 spear/7,000 sword/7,000 archer, and I have built the spears and swords, sent them in support, then try and recruit, it will re-recruit spears first. Also (not sure if it's possible) would be nice if it would distribute evenly over the total quantities of each troop type.

Thank you for posting about this issue. We will investigate and if confirmed, the issue will be reported to the development team.

DeletedUser

Yeah this definitely occurs. If it didn't I'd have perfectly sized nukes every time.

DeletedUser2033

Forgive me - but preset recruiting? Where? I've been playing for months and have never seen such a feature. It certainly is not in the barracks.

The game could certainly do with it - TW1 had it

DeletedUser2122

If you have a preset of say 1K axes saved and assigned to a city,to recruit 1K axes simply open the rally point and click recruit preset. Although currently there is a bug with this feature. If you have 750 axemen it then first recruits 250 axes first and then from the next time it will do 1K each.

DeletedUser2033

If you have a preset of say 1K axes saved and assigned to a city,to recruit 1K axes simply open the rally point and click recruit preset. Although currently there is a bug with this feature. If you have 750 axemen it then first recruits 250 axes first and then from the next time it will do 1K each.

many thanks - never knew it existed! Not really anywhere as easy as the mass production in TW1...why can't that be replicated. Now to work out whether I should bother adding for 300 villages :)