• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Petition to enable RELOCATE UNITS on EN11

DeletedUser3242

I needs this. Be enablings, plox.

Nugarin The Sane

DeletedUser3242

This feature will start to be enabled only on En17 and onward, no petition will make any other world get this feature.
Why? Nuking at later stages becomes such a chore - having an ability to shuffle off/def around would make game much more enjoyable, retaining more users.

DeletedUser2185

New features are implemented only on the newest world (Soon-to-open-worlds) this keep the game evolving and allows for players to try out new beginnings with different strategies. Thats why TW 2 isnt the same as TW, because we add new features constantly.

DeletedUser3242

So how does enabling it on older servers contradict any of this satanic evoluushion goal? Fine, give new players new strategies, why deprive old ones, who are getting a bit bored, from the new features? I can't really see other rational explanation that you want people to leave old realms. Is this assumption correct?

DeletedUser2185

No we do not want old players to leave older worlds, but implementing these features in a live game could create bugs that would most likely ruin game-play.

The new features that are implemented in a world that has not been opened allows for coding to be done correctly, so game play will be fluid.

DeletedUser2193

We dont want old players to leave older worlds

Been there.. experienced that...Choughen3chough even without any new game play features. people might leave regardless. Though this feature might take some bigger numbers away form the existing worlds.

DeletedUser2185

Not sure how many; doubt it will be too many, since people get attached to their worlds ;)

DeletedUser3242

Nah, you are not even pretending to have an honest discussion. You are just repeating a canned statement. Let's take tribe skills for example - this was rolled out across all the worlds.

You guys have this infrastructure for doing player surverys - I remember filling one out for tribe skills. So once EN17 has tested the feature and bugs have been ironed out, use the same thing and ask players of the older worlds if they want it. I am pretty sure that the majority would jump at the chance, "fluidness" (apparently a virtue, wut?) be damned.

Nugarin The Sane

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2185

Nah, you are not even pretending to have an honest discussion. You are just repeating a canned statement. Let's take tribe skills for example - this was rolled out across all the worlds.

You guys have this infrastructure for doing player surverys - I remember filling one out for tribe skills. So once EN17 has tested the feature and bugs have been ironed out, use the same thing and ask players of the older worlds if they want it. I am pretty sure that the majority would jump at the chance, "fluidness" (apparently a virtue, wut?) be damned.

Nugarin The Sane

I am being as honest as I can with my answers, but I feel you are starting to get a bit hostile and I don't understand why.

The plan stands as it is has been planned and wont be changed as far as I know. I ask that you contribute to the talks and not insult.

DeletedUser1427

So how does enabling it on older servers contradict any of this satanic evoluushion goal? Fine, give new players new strategies, why deprive old ones, who are getting a bit bored, from the new features? I can't really see other rational explanation that you want people to leave old realms. Is this assumption correct?

lol nugs shut it down. We can't complain about new features (balance update) applying to old worlds and then say WHY ARENT THESE NEW FEETURZ CYMING TO MY WURLD. We will survive without troop transfer, and when it's time for us to wreck en18 or en19 we'll use it reel gud.

DeletedUser1594

Canibal he makes good points you said its not being added to not ruin game play. Instant recruit and balancing update were added midway through and wrecked gameplay. Tribe skills was added midway through that changed a lot about the game. It's almost like they set out to do the opposite, a feature like this that people would want is being withheld, but instant recruit and balancing update they couldnt wait to shove it down our throats

DeletedUser2185

Canibal he makes good points you said its not being added to not ruin game play. Instant recruit and balancing update were added midway through and wrecked gameplay. Tribe skills was added midway through that changed a lot about the game. It's almost like they set out to do the opposite, a feature like this that people would want is being withheld, but instant recruit and balancing update they couldnt wait to shove it down our throats

Balancing updates were added because they were needed, did they get it right the first time? no.....But it was necessary because you cant tell me that you enjoyed having to send 100 nukes at a city to break their defenses, that is a boring game and I can do that in Empire Total Wars if I wanted to. The devs wants to make game-play more dynamic, sure they screwed it up and now they learned that.

Even CO-OP wasn't implemented correctly, had lots of bugs until they just recently fixed to where its working. Again, it worlds mid-way get updates its because its crucial, moving troops instantly isn't that crucial. you can survive without for a few more weeks until en17 comes out. Why they did it for en17? I have no clue, but that is the information that I know, thus passing it down.

DeletedUser1427

Balancing updates were added because they were needed, did they get it right the first time? no.....But it was necessary because you cant tell me that you enjoyed having to send 100 nukes at a city to break their defenses, that is a boring game and I can do that in Empire Total Wars if I wanted to. The devs wants to make game-play more dynamic, sure they screwed it up and now they learned that.

Even CO-OP wasn't implemented correctly, had lots of bugs until they just recently fixed to where its working. Again, it worlds mid-way get updates its because its crucial, moving troops instantly isn't that crucial. you can survive without for a few more weeks until en17 comes out. Why they did it for en17? I have no clue, but that is the information that I know, thus passing it down.

Canibal I know your (volunteer) job is to respond to the best of your abilities to questions and comments on the forum, and you have certainly done that here. Shekel and nugs are both smart kids (one is sane, the other only claims to be) and they will do an excellent job of twisting your responses to suit their arguments, so I recommend not trying to further justify the decision by Inno to only implement this new feature on the most recent world (and future worlds) any further in this thread.

Sheks and nugs, come on guys don't make me scold you on skype for what I know could be several pages of back and forth in this thread. Lets skip ahead to us being cranky and mad at Inno for not being consistent with how they apply new features to worlds, and lets not make Canibal or any other forum mod's job any harder than it already is (they have to read ALL of AIDZ posts, is that not punishment enough?).

DeletedUser894

Canibal I know your (volunteer) job is to respond to the best of your abilities to questions and comments on the forum, and you have certainly done that here. Shekel and nugs are both smart kids (one is sane, the other only claims to be) and they will do an excellent job of twisting your responses to suit their arguments, so I recommend not trying to further justify the decision by Inno to only implement this new feature on the most recent world (and future worlds) any further in this thread.

Sheks and nugs, come on guys don't make me scold you on skype for what I know could be several pages of back and forth in this thread. Lets skip ahead to us being cranky and mad at Inno for not being consistent with how they apply new features to worlds, and lets not make Canibal or any other forum mod's job any harder than it already is (they have to read ALL of AIDZ posts, is that not punishment enough?).
Yeah because that post wasn't useless enoth - HAhahaahahahah

DeletedUser3135

No we do not want old players to leave older worlds, but implementing these features in a live game could create bugs that would most likely ruin game-play.
Not questioning your sincerity there but have to say in all honest fairness that unless inno is totally different from virtually every other game company then they do want people to leave older servers and constantly join new ones. TW2 may be an exception but generally older servers generate less revenue than newer ones so companies prefer to have people migrate often as that's a primary reason for constantly opening new servers.
The bugs part I completely agree with however as it often causes issues when new things are introduced into older servers but that's also something that any long time player knows to expect on any game.

DeletedUser2369

Are you seriously pointing to things that broke, and asking why they wont do the same thing again?
You have two ways of looking at this:
1. innogames dont like you and are trying to screw you over.
2. innogames have listened to you complaints and have instituted a new process in an effort to address your complaints. How are they supposed to know which features people want and dont want on old worlds? Id say this update would change things far more drastically that the balancing update which you say "wrecked gameplay"

I personally reckon the second is more likely.