• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Paladin

DeletedUser959

I cannot relocate my Paladin. He is in 1st village, a village where he is assigned from the beginning of the game. Statue is level 5, same as in other villages, but I cannot relocate him bcs button is always "grey". I tried 3 different browsers, Mozzila, Chrome and Opera. Playing at Bastille world.
Please help.

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser486

Are you in the village you want to relocate him to? If not, go to that village and the button should work.

DeletedUser959

Thanks! I even tried to send him as supp. to another village and then clik "relocate" to that or starting village, but nothing.

It's working!

DeletedUser181

I have the same problem and I send ticket support.

DeletedUser865

Having the SAME problem! Cannot relocate paladin to a villa in which there is a statue (and where he was, working happily among his troops, just two days ago!). Button is always grey. Have five villas and paladin until just now has always moved around between them with no problems. Will send support ticket.

DeletedUser

Is the paladin at home when you try to relocate him, a couple of weeks ago i was wondering why i could not relocate mine, der, he was out on a mission. Not tried recently tho, since the update.

DeletedUser430

cmpt srb;n8464 said:
I cannot relocate my Paladin. He is in 1st village, a village where he is assigned from the beginning of the game. Statue is level 5, same as in other villages, but I cannot relocate him bcs button is always "grey". I tried 3 different browsers, Mozzila, Chrome and Opera. Playing at Bastille world.
Please help.

Thanks in advance!
Has this issue been resolved? If you go to village that you wish to locate your paladin to and click on "Statue", you should see the button "Relocate my Paladin".

DeletedUser

I am still experiencing the bug in world D - Drachenfels. Greyybeard.
I have moved my Paladin back and forth three times (from home village to desired village) but the "Relocate my Paladin" button remains greyed out. Very annoying. Both villages have level 5 statues. This works fine in world C - Castel.

DeletedUser430

I have just tested and works fine. Please provide screenshots if you are having issues.