• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Paladin Bonus

DeletedUser

Did a search, could not find the answer, if a paladin equiped with nimrods longbow along with a bunch of archers is sent from vil A) to support vil B) will all the archers in vil B) benefit from the paladin or just the archers from vil A) ?

DeletedUser430

If you send your paladin to a village (village A) that village will take on that paladin weapon as well as the supporting troops sent to that village.

DeletedUser

That does not really answer my question, I see sending as relocating as opose to supporting, and as it takes 6 hours to send to a different village could be pointless if the attack happens in 3 hours and it only takes 2hrs 50min to support from its current village. From what you are saying, how i read it is, if the paladin resides in vil A any support coming to that vil also benefits, So maybe i am asking do all of the troops related to the paladins weapon benefit the vil the paladin is in, regardless of whether he is based there or not.

DeletedUser486

If you have 3 paladins with supporting troops in a village, with say the spear, archer and hc weapons equipped, then ALL of the Spears Archers and HC in that village will be boosted.

DeletedUser430

andiy13;n15495 said:
That does not really answer my question, I see sending as relocating as opose to supporting, and as it takes 6 hours to send to a different village could be pointless if the attack happens in 3 hours and it only takes 2hrs 50min to support from its current village. From what you are saying, how i read it is, if the paladin resides in vil A any support coming to that vil also benefits, So maybe i am asking do all of the troops related to the paladins weapon benefit the vil the paladin is in, regardless of whether he is based there or not.

Please tell me if this is what you mean:

Example: Currently my paladin is located in village A. I have an attack arriving in village B. If I relocate OR send my paladin as support to village B with mounted archers and I attach Nimrod's Composite Bow to my paladin then all the mounted archers in that village would have their power increased (for that unit only) as well as the mounted archers I sent to that village.

So any units (depending on the weapon used) attached with your paladin would benefit from that weapon along with the current troop (if you have that troop) in the village.

A bit confusing the way you worded the question however I hope this helps.

DeletedUser

Yep, you and Yatogami got it eventually :D . I thought i worded it simply o_O maybe a bit more punctuation was required;) . Yeah, so one paladin with one archer going to a vil with 5000 archers will give that bonus to 5001 archers. thanks.

DeletedUser430

No problem glad to help. Any other questions feel free to ask.