• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Outside" Game Events

DeletedUser

This is more of a rant, but also a question.

How in the hell did Micheal-Alexander Karsch win the Facebook quiz event!?

For Quiz # 1, he answered with: "Michael-Alexander Karsch Noble Planner, Shared Forum, and Account Sitter were released in a surpise update all at once."

For Quiz # 2, he answered with: "Michael-Alexander Karsch: He successfully logged in"

For Quiz # 3, he answered with: "Michael-Alexander Karsch A knowledgeable enemy ready for glorious battle"

Only one of those answers were "legit". And the other two were basically a way to say "The devs are a team"

I mean come the hell on!! There were far more responses on Quiz 1 & 2 that were "legit" and were actually really good. Of course I'm somewhat mad that I didn't win, but if for say, " Melanie Baptista Picôto He sees an archer before him, and it reminds him that he has to log in on TW2. Because he just conquered a village at night and he forgot!", won I would been fine with that. As she replied to all but #3(BECAUSE THEY ACCEPTED THE FIRST RESPONSE ON IT) with legit answers.

I'm guessing the egg event will be someone that drawed a on a egg on TW2 will be a winner too? Yako, can you get this BS resolved?

DeletedUser486

I can ask who was running the competition and how the winner was selected, but I won't post that here.
The answers, while maybe not being the perfect answers DID make sense to me.

As for the egg competition, unless I am wrong, is being run by the team here, and so will be voted on by myself and the rest of the support staff here so the eggs better be all nice and war like and purrdy :)

DeletedUser1513

lol egg event. please lol make a real event. how about a ''kill as many troops as possible 24 hour event'' or defend against as many nukes as possible event.

egg competition wauw lol.

this game know needs 2 thing prio: a staff make good competition to keep the game alive and better servers.

DeletedUser486

starkiller666;n28537 said:
lol egg event. please lol make a real event. how about a ''kill as many troops as possible 24 hour event'' or defend against as many nukes as possible event.
We cannot offer prizes in return for attacks on other players.

Also, a competition like that wouldn't be fair for the newer worlds with the development of the older worlds. If you have any valid suggestions for a valid forum competition, we would be happy to hear them.

DeletedUser1513

so you give each world a event of its own. simple programming.

DeletedUser486

The point you answered was second in a series of two, because it is rated second on the list of reasons we do not offer crowns for attacking players.

DeletedUser1513

well that is stupid. any other game would try to reach as much ''quality'' of the game as possible because that would make worlds more interesting more fighting not just everyone roll over and a super tribe win the world easily.

obviously if you were starting to have ingame events in each world that require people to fight more you would get a better game.

hell i think even the biggest PvE game of 2014 commented even if their focus is on the casual side they try to reach the quality in how to play PvE in a good way :p