• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Olympus

DeletedUser2084

Please, stop it. The stupidity is killing me. Kei made a joke. A JOKE. Please get that through your skull. He is NOT the number 1 player on every world, nor does he think he is. He simply has a sense of humour unlike the rest of you hapless souls. I will not comment as to the rest of it as you lot seem to be as obstinate towards sense as you are lacking in humour. But Kei and shekel are yet to raise a point i cannot agree with. -(grim you can tag along too i guess...) The rest of you however, not so much...

Oh please. What was the purpose of the joke? Apart of deviating/derailing the thread? (Not like he hadn't done that already since he ran out of things to actually reply with so he resorted to insults and "jokes".)

Anyway, don't try and back peddle for him. He dug his hole.

Oh, and I found the perfect image that suits most of the people in this thread: http://imgur.com/AsqUGMt

Heh.

DeletedUser

Can we please all just cool off and act like adults here? Just reading through this made me thankful that if someone pisses me off I can just declare war on them and be done with it. Why do these forum posts always have to turn into an ego stroking competition?

DeletedUser2616

Well he IS number one on EN13, so that part is true. but the rest is kinda hilarious how they took the bait

DeletedUser

yeah, but it's gone on for a bit too long now, and it's no longer funny :/

DeletedUser2635

Oh I admit defeat, I really don't know what to write anymore so I will just die from a heart attack, like in a bad movie :p

DeletedUser2122

Sigh how did I miss this.
No more off topic posts please!! I May/May not infract a few of you later on.
if the OP wants the thread cleaned let me know and I'll delete the off topic posts