• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Officers vanish

DeletedUser2754

I think that when you cancel an attack/support where you have assigned an officer to go with, the officer should return to stash of officers and not just vanish.

For instance in the beginning of EN13 I assigned my two deceivers, and because I got my timings wrong I had to cancel the attacks... but deceivers were never returned to me.

I'm not asking to have them back, I just want this fixed.

DeletedUser2122

This is not a bug,it's an intended feature mate. If you use an officer and cancel the command then the officer will vanish.

DeletedUser2754

Make it a suggestion then because it doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser2185

In a way it does.

Remember this game is meant to be a Strategy game; meaning that the developers want you to think before you attack; thefore, to aid in you that they made Officers a resource technically. If you engage and send an attack that means you have a plan and want to conquer something; as soon as that attack button is hit the Officers are used to make it happen; because a lot of the Officers have perks that aid the army before the battle begins; so they have to be used.

DeletedUser2635

I quite like this feature: It is not the smartest general to win the battle, but the best prepared one.
(I may not be the brightest person, but I sure do not lack information lol)

Note: Basically this is BS as a smart person does not go into war blindfolded - if he is arrogant, he sure can't be considered smart, or can he? Oh boy what a riddle. But a cool thing to say nonetheless. XD